About this event
SVR-PCA AX #3: Saturday, August 8th, 2020 @ Thunderhill Raceway Park
THE EVENT IS FULL. ALL NEW REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ADDED TO THE WAIT LIST.
Note: COVID-related procedures will be in effect to ensure the safety of all participants. Please review guidelines HERE.
- Registration closes at midnight on Wednesday, August 5th or when limit has been reached
The price, to be paid through MotorsportReg.com will be discounted to
- $50.00 with a $10 discount extended to current PCA members and an additional $10 discount if driving a Porsche.
If there is a second driver in the same car they must be registered separately and assigned a different car number.
- Second drivers are allowed only as members of the same household
Late registrations will be accepted ON-SITE of the day of event if registration has not filled to maximum capacity.
- Walk UP onsite price will be $70.00.
- NO cash will be accepted. Walk up registrations will be completed online through this site. Mobile device and MSR user identification is required.
- The location for this event is at Thunderhill Raceway Park. Location details can be found HERE.
- More information on PCA-SVR Autocross and its venue can be found at the official web site: HERE
- 7:00 am: Gates Open
- 7:30 to 8:30 am: All participants must check-in at Registration trailer
- 8:00 - 8:30 am: Cars tech inspected on grid / Instructor-led course walk
- 8:40 am: Mandatory Drivers meeting
- ~9:00 am: First car on course
- Break for a lunch ~noon time (~30 min).
- We will have a morning session and afternoon session. Depending on the size of the run groups and how efficiently we all work together between run groups we will strive to get 6-8 runs throughout the day if not more. Let's all work together and make things run efficiently and smoothly, so we can maximize our time.
- All times are estimated and may be adjusted at the discretion of the AX Chair.
What to bring:
- A Big Smile on your Face
- Your lunch and drinks. (The club does provide bottled water)
- Folding Chair
- Painter's tape or printed numbers for car numbers
- Sunscreen, hat, layers for cooler mornings (NO RED Clothing)
- All drivers must check in at trailer and display assigned car number(s) before moving to grid. No exceptions, if driver fails to have their assigned numbers displayed upon staging run you will be pulled off and forfeit run(s) until numbers are resolved. If you have any questions regarding this policy during the event, please see the AX Chair.
- All drivers MUST WORK at an assigned worker position. The majority of worker positions require standing for approximately one hour per shift. Dress appropriately for standing outside in the weather.
- HELMETS ARE REQUIRED with a 2005 or newer Snell certification. Loaner helmets are NOT available.
- No in-car instruction will be allowed, except where the instructor is a member of the same household.
- No drones allowed
- No Alcohol or drugs permitted!!!
- For any questions please contact the AX Chair: John Leet at: email@example.com
Thunderhill Covid Requirements: UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
• Masks / face coverings are REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES
• Clubhouses are CLOSED
• NO SPECTATORS - drivers/riders and crew ONLY.
• NO ANIMALS
• Body count limit per track = 200
• The Thunderhill Grill is OPEN
• Anyone entering the park will be required to sign a communicable disease waiver in addition to the general liability waiver.
• Temperatures will be verified by non-contact infrared thermometer upon entry to the park, and anyone who measures over 100.4°F will be not be admitted.
• Children are included in the body count and are not recommended. If children must be present, they will not be allowed to wander unsupervised. Keep them in your pit area.
• Please treat our local businesses with care, caution, and respect if you have a reason to visit them. The town of Willows is thankful for your business, but understandably concerned about exposure.
There have been significant changes to car classes. REVIEW THE NEW CLASSES PRIOR TO SELECTING YOUR CLASS: Please review them HERE.
For any questions please contact the AX Chair: (John Leet at: firstname.lastname@example.org)