About this event
January's Jump for Joy Day 2 of AutoX!
This event will an be autocross held on the Road Course at Arizona Motorsports Park. Because of the larger layout of the course and increased speeds, there will be some special requirements for entry. But there will also be some special fun to be had!!
A driver must have participated in at least 3 Phoenix AZ Solo Region Autocross events in the past 12 months in order to register for this event. If you have not entered the minimum required PASR events but have participated in other SCCA autocrosses in other Regions, proof of those results will need to be submitted with your entry for the Solo Safety Steward's approval.
The schedule will also be a bit different. As the course will be almost 2 miles long, there will be no course walks...however each run group will get one parade lap before competition laps begin.
No go-karts, Ariel Atoms, and open wheel vehicles including but not limited to exoskeleton, Polaris, formula, etc. will be permitted to run at this event.
Remember, this event is on a Monday, MLK's Day... Registration will open on Dec 2 at 8 pm.
Event requirements for registration:
- Only Pre-Registered drivers are able to compete, no walk up registration.
- Loaner helmets will be available for use, first come first served, please return when not in use so others will have access to them.
- Please sign Speedwaiver using link in online receipt and show confirmation Speedwaiver is signed at waiver station.
Special driver/car requirements:
- Drivers must have participated in at least three autox events in the past 12 months or two track days in order to register. If non-PASR (fka AZ Region) autox events then driver must provide evidence (ie past results, etc)of such prior autox or track experience. PASR reserves the right not to register or cancel the registration of any driver, that in its sole discretion, has determined lacks sufficient experience/skills to enter the event.
- No go-karts, Ariel Atoms, and open wheel vehicles including but not limited to exoskeleton, Polaris, formula, etc. will be permitted to run at this event.
- Hope to see everyone there!!
Proposed event schedule:
6:00 am Gates Open for set up, waiver, reg, SSS
6:30 am Gates Open for drivers and guests
6:30 am Registration opens
6:30 am Tech opens
7:35 am Registration and Tech close
7:40 am Driver's Meeting
7:55 am “C” Group Workers report for check in
8:00 am Sound check for all vehicles without an AMP Sound Sticker.
8:10 am parade lap for A
8:20 am First car off A
9:30 am Group D workers report for check in
9:40 am A ends
10:00 am B parade lap
10:10 am B starts
11:20 am Group A workers report for Check in
11:30 am B ends
11:50 am C parade lap
12:00 pm C starts
1:10 pm Group B workers report for Check in
1:20 pm C ends
1:40 pm D parade lap
1:50 pm D starts
3:10 pm D ends and clean up