About this event
Toyo Tires and Ontario Time Attack are thrilled to jointly announce the Toyo Tires Contingency Program for the 2021 season. Toyo Tires is an Official Presenting and Contingency Sponsor of the CASC-OR 2021 Regional Ontario Time Attack Championship Series.
Championship Year End Final Standings awards to eligible, participating competitors:
1st: One set (4 tires) of Proxes R888R, RA1 or RR
Toyo Tires Contingency Program in conjunction with Ontario Time Attack Driver Requirements
As a participating driver:
1) You must use the following Toyo Tires on all four wheel positions to be eligible:
- TOYO Proxes R1R and/or R-Compound
- Proxes R888R - Proxes RA1
- Proxes RR
* The tires must be purchased from a Canadian Toyo Motorsports tire vendor within 12 months prior to the eligible event.
2) The competitor must complete this form and upload it here when registering
3) You must have the required decals required
- # of Decals: 2
- Location: One 12” decal on each side of the car on the fender above the front wheels. Decals available at Registration at each event.
4) You are obligated to shoutout to Toyo Tires Canada (@toyotirescanada) after each event, with your most active social platform