About this event
Ontario Time Attack Championship presented by TOYO tires is an annual time trial series that visits all the popular tracks across Southern Ontario.
What does an OTA Event Day look like? Click HERE to find out...
2020 Racing Schedule and Regular Pricing (tax not included):
* Subjected to change due to COVID-19 restrictions *
- Event 1 @ CTMP DDT no kink (May 31) - $285
- Event 2 @ CTMP GP (Jul 12) - $380
- Event 3 @ Toronto Motorsports Park (Jul 25) - $285
- Event 4 @ Shannonville Motorsports Park Pro (Aug 29) - $285
- Event 5 @ Shannonville Motorsports Park Full (Aug 30) - $285
- Event 6 @ Toronto Motorsports Park (Sep 12) - $285
* Satisfactory driving experience at the track required prior to participation (i.e. Time Attack School at GP), please email the registrar for clarifications.
* Live, over the air lap times are provided to our competitors. Professional grade timing system by MyLaps.
Driver is responsible for his or her car's safety preparation and use, please complete and provide a self check vehicle safety form to the Scrutineer at the event.
On competition day, competitors are required to have:
- Roadworthy vehicle that passes tech inspection
- MyLaps transponder, rentals are included in event prices
- Completed self-tech sheet
- Signed or emailed waiver forms
- Long sleeve shirt/pants and closed toe shoes (OTA long sleeve shirt available for purchase on event day)
- Non-expired SA rated helmet
- Car properly classified in http://ccdb.casc.on.ca/Default.aspx, submitted and approved at least 3 days prior to the event
- Valid OTA series license for the race season
- Any additional items required by event specific supplementary regulations (such as mask/sanitizers)