About this event
FINALLY! THE 2021 RACE SEASON IS HERE!!
Please join Oregon Region SCCA for our first event of the season.
March 27-28, 2021
Morning meeting at 8:00 AM at the base of the North Paddock Tower. Registration will open at 7:30 AM in the North Paddock Tower.
The event consists of Practice/Qualify/Race on Saturday and Qualify/Race on Sunday.
And DON'T FORGET!! Bring gear for all kinds of weather!
Weekend Schedule available HERE (Scroll down a bit to see it.)
Weekend Supp Regs available HERE (Scroll down until you see the download option.)
SCCA Sanction Numbers: 21-R-20460, 21-VINT-20461
Pro Drive Test Day Friday, March 26. We cannot enter the paddock until Test Day is over -- after 4:00 PM.
Enter through FRONT GATE, cross at S/F all weekend.
Thank you for using the MotorsportReg.com online entry system for Oregon Region SCCA road racing events. If you follow these steps to create your account the first time you enter, your future entries for Oregon Region SCCA will be quick and painless!
1. If you do not already have one, create an account on MotorsportReg.com after reading these steps.
2. Once logged in, click "My Account" at the top right.
3. Enter your medical information for the Ambulance/Life Support crew.
4. If you already have an account, please be sure your profile contains your club affiliation & license type.
5. Now return to this page and enter the event.
If you have technical issues with online entry on MotorsportReg.com, you can contact their customer support during normal business hours at 415-462-5603 or by email here.
You will receive an email confirmation of your entry automatically from the MotorsportReg.com system. If you have questions about the event, please call the Oregon Region SCCA office at 503-206-6391 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.