About this event
RallyCross Points #2
Sunday, April 24th, 2022
Rallycross Safety Steward: TBD
Gates open at 7:00 am
Tech & Registration: 7:30 am to 8:30 am
Drivers Meeting: 9:00 am
First Car on Course: 9:30 am
SCCA Member Cost: $35
Non-Member Cost: $50 ($35 for the entry and $15 for a weekend membership)
NEW PAYMENT POLICY:
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT. THERE WILL BE NO ON-SITE REGISTRATION OR PAYMENT AT THIS TIME.
To pre-register, you must have a card on file for your MSR account. However, this card will not be charged until you are checked-in on-site. And refunds should not be necessary as you will only be charged for the event if you are in attendance.
NEW LOANER HELMET POLICY:
To rent a loaner helmet, you must request one through the registration process. The cost is $5.00, and numerous sizes are available. Further details are below:
- All helmet rentals come with a disposable balaclava. This balaclava must be worn when wearing the helmet.
- Other balaclavas, including ones reused from previous rentals, are not allowed.
- Helmet rentals are only for the heat that you participate in as a driver, and must be promptly returned at the end of the heat.
- Each size of helmet has a limited quantity, and their availability is on a first-come basis.
Please remain in your car with the windows up and follow the directions of the tech inspector.
Please visit nrscca.speedwaiver.com to fill out the electronic waiver.
Location Information: map
I-80 Speedway, 14200 238th Street, Greenwood, NE 68366
Directions from Interstate-80:
- Take the Nebraska 63 Exit North from I-80
- Take the third left (west) Toward the Speedway Pit Lane
- Follow the Lane until you reach the NRSCCA trailer
- Park and paddock only in designated areas (just ask!)
Tech will be held in paddock. Registration will be at the NRSCCA trailer, or in a designated area.
Competitor and Vehicle Preparation:
Competitors must have a driver’s license valid on the day of competition and be familiar with the 2020 RallyCross Rules, which can be obtained at the SCCA RallyCross Rules page. The competition vehicle must comply with the the 2020 RallyCross Rules , and ready to pass an onsite technical inspection.