About this event
Don't miss attending a Weekend HPDE (High-Performance Driving Experience) on October 01-03, 2021 at Nelson Ledges Road Course. This historic local track presents an exciting learning opportunity for all drivers.
The goal of an HPDE driving experience is to provide a safe and controlled environment where members can learn the skills it takes to become better drivers. Remember, everyone was a beginner at one time. Improve your driving skills and have some fun both on and off the track at a BMW CCA Driving Experience!
Cars do not have to be BMWs or race cars; all makes and models meeting HPDE criteria (that is, being track-worthy cars) are welcome. However, no convertibles, Targas or T-Bars without full roll-cages. Considering using an SUV? Contact the Event Chair (Tim Wing 440.969.0181) with questions or for details on roll-cage requirements and SUVs.
- Student Weekend Only (Saturday and Sunday, October 2-3) -- $300
- Instructor Weekend Only (Saturday and Sunday, October 2-3) -- $75
- Instructor Three-Day Weekend (Friday through Sunday, October 1-3) -- $200
- Instructor/Approved Advanced Student Friday Only (October 1) -- $125*
(Advanced students must have prior permission from the Event Chair for registration.)
HPDE Event Requirements
- All participants must have a valid driver's license and must be at least 18 years of age
- Snell SA2015 and Snell SA2020 helmets will be accepted as well as Snell SA2010 through the end of 2021.
- Convertibles, Targa tops, and T-tops must have a full roll cage meeting current BMWCCA National Operations Manuals standards (Contact Tim Wing at 440.969.0181 or email Event Chair for details).
- PARTICIPANTS WILL BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OCCURRING DURING ON-TRACK INCIDENTS OR DAMAGES TO THE TRACK AND/OR ITS FACILITIES WHILE TAKING PART IN THE EVENT.
- All participants and instructors must comply with BMWCCA Covid-19 protocols in effect at the time of the event.
- All participants and instructors must complete and submit at event in-person registration the following:
- -- Download, read, and bring to the event -- 2021 NOC BMWCCA Student Packet