About this event
Autocross test n tune - Pre registration only (Registration for the test n tune closes 11 PM on Friday prior to this event
Location: Devens Airfield, Ayer Ma. (Entrance at 90 Fitchburg Rd. Ayer, Ma)
There is a starting line school on the same date. Test n tune drivers need to be here by noon so entry does not interfere with starting line
We are having a kid's kart school in the morning and are offering a test n tune in the afternoon limited to 20 SCCA members
Test n Tune details:
- All drivers must arrive before noon so we don't interfere with the school.
- Test n Tune will last 4-5 hours
- Cost is $60
- Only open to SCCA members (no weekend memberships - this is members only)
- Limited to 20 drivers but you can sign up on the waitlist if it fills up.
- if you csncel, refunds will be given only if there is someone on the waitlist who can fill your spot. You will get email letting you know if there are waitlist drivers.
- If you are waitlisted you will be contacted when we have a cancelation.
- Sound rules will be enforced
- If you bring a crew to help you, only SCCA members can be passengers in your car. No one can drive unless they are registered drivers for this event.
Region Rule Information (Note: The Sound Limit at Devens is 90db measured at 75 feet.)
License: A driver's license valid in the U.S. is required (except Jr Kart drivers)
Minors: Drivers & guests under age 18 must have waivers correctly filled out and witnessed. See: Minor Waiver information & forms
Helmets: Snell M/SA 2005 or newer rated helmets containing 1 of these decals: Helmet Decals (Loaner helmets available for novices)
Vehicle Inspection: See these requirements: Tech-Inspection
Registering with NER in motorsportsreg.com: Set up an account. Go to "My account" in the dashboard. Select "Edit clubs", "Add clubs to my account", choose "SCCA New England Region - Solo".