About this event
NEOHIO SCCA is holding a Solo Points Event at the City of Eastlake lot near the corner of Vine Street and SOM Center Road, across from Classic Park.
This event is sponsored by:
|8:30AM||Check In & Tech opens|
|9:00AM||Course open for walking. Listen for announcements regarding a guided coursewalk.|
|10:00AM||Mandatory Driver's meeting. Driving heats posted, and worker positions assigned.|
|10:30AM||First car on course for Heat 1.|
|After final run, Heat 1||Break for lunch, 60 minutes.|
|After lunch||First car on course for Heat 2.|
|After final run, Heat 2||Awards ceremony and unofficial results after course breakdown. Official results will be posted online within 2-3 days.|
|Pre-pay online||Register day of at event|
(includes weekend member fee)
Neohio's COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for 2021 (last updated 6/17/2021)
At this point, all prior precautions, restrictions, and guidelines have been lifted at both the state and county level. Those who are not vaccinated are still strongly urged to wear a mask. Thank you to everyone for doing your part to get us through this.
- All participants need to bring their valid, state-issued driver's license to check-in/registration. SCCA members need to bring their membership card.
- Your car number and class must be displayed clearly on both sides of the vehicle. Please avoid putting numbers on the windows. Those working in the timing trailer need to be able to identify your car at a distance while you're on course.
- Event is held rain or shine, with exception to dangerous weather conditions such as thunderstorms or tornadoes. Dress appropriately.
- Due to the location of this venue, there is a possibility of noise complaints from the adjacent apartment complex. We want to be respectful and considerate of our neighbors. During tech and during the event all cars will be observed for sound limits, 100 decibels measured at approximately 75 feet. If you exceed the limit, you will be given a chance to resolve the issue. If the issue is not resolved, regretfully, we will not allow you to continue running.
- Please, no open headers, and at the very least your car should have mufflers. If you think your car is at risk, do what you can to resolve it either before the event or come prepared to fix it in the paddock. Finding (and keeping) good pavement is no easy task; we don't want to jeopardize our relationship with the city. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. If it is determined that you cannot run, we will work with you on a credit towards another event.
- Visit our website for more information regarding Solo events, including tips on items to bring.