About this event
This Event is SOLD OUT. If you would like to be placed on a waiting list, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Members will be placed on the Waiting List in the order that your request is received. If you are not a 2018 NE-SVT Member, you must sign up for membership first as detailed in the next screen. If a slot becomes available, you will be notified. We will try to provide as much lead time as possible.
There is a registration fee is 55 dollars. All makes and models save SUV's and trucks other than Lightning pickups are welcome. NE-SVT membership is required to run with us. If you haven't signed up for 2018 membership yet, follow this link to the membership page:
Things you need to know before you sign up to run with us;
1. You need a valid drivers license and the car you plan to use needs to have a current registration with valid sticker. No dedicated race cars please. Your car must be street legal and have a full exhaust. Cars exceeding 105dB at the start line are subject to rejection.
2. You will need a Snell M or SA 2010 or higher rated or helmet . FIA homologated helmets are ok. We have a few loaners available if you're trying Autocross for the first time but they will not be guaranteed, so go and get a proper helmet.
3. The event runs from 7am to 6pm and we run rain or shine. Come prepared. It is important that you are able to stay the entire day! When you are driving, someone else is working the course picking up the cones that are struck. We need you to work the course while other people are driving. If you can't stay the entire day please wait for an event that you can stay all day before signing up. If you leave early for the day with out notifying the event chair, or without good reason, you will not be allowed into future events.
4. We are only doing electronic online payments via Motorsportreg. We will not accept cash or checks.
5. You will need to select the appropriate class for your car when you sign up.. If you are unsure what class you belong in please contact us. Here are the classes that we use at our events:
ER - Experienced Race Tire - All cars on tires with a tread wear rating 139 or less..
ES - Experienced Street Tire - All cars on tires with a tread wear rating 140 or higher.
INT - Intermediate Street Tire - Typical driver experience level of more than 4 to 6 events. Tires must be tread wear rating of 140 or higher.
N - Novice - Novices (typically driver with less than 4 to 6 events), driving any car on any non-race tire.
6. Members will be allowed to register a permanent car number. It is the driver's responsibility to mark their car with the number.
If you plan to run with us on a regular basis, and your permanent number is approved, please buy permanent number signs for your car. It will save you money and frustration in the long run. The number needs to be visible from both sides of the car and a course worker should be able to read it from a few hundred feet away. Colored tape will work but please bring it with you.