About this event
Packaged together at significant savings for Instructors, Advanced, Intermediate, and Novice drivers.
Saturday, October 3rd — Sunday, October 4th, 2020
National Corvette Museum Motorsports Park, Bowling Green, KY
- Five (5) 30-minute TRACK sessions per day
- Dedicated RaceCraft1 in-car coaching
- Garage space, onboard video, data logging, and professional data analysis
- 2.5 or 5 hours of RaceCraft1 professional simulation training
1-Day HPDE Package normally priced at $760, Your Price - $675
2-Day HPDE Package normally priced at $1,215, Your Price - $995
Customers say the most cost-effective and efficient way to increase your driving proficiency, confidence, and skill level is to bundle professional simulation training at RaceCraft1 with application of your new skills on track at 10/10ths Motorsports events, all while driving with your dedicated RaceCraft1 coach.
Some testimonials -
"Beautiful weather, great staff and the best instructors. Kelly Jones and Debra Pollock were a huge help this afternoon. Helped me get refocused and I ran my best lap ever at the end of the day."
"I encourage anyone that wants track experience, whether a novice or experienced driver, to join in the events provided by 10/10ths Motorsports."
"With RaceCraft1 packaged instruction I knocked 4.5 seconds off my lap time!" - Brent Elmore
Dedicated, Professional in-car Coaching
Thorough Data Analysis and Video Debrief
Comfortable Trackside Garage Accommodation
Professional Simulation Training and Preparation
Your training at RaceCraft1 will focus on the specific skills that YOU want to develop and use on track at the 10/10ths event. You will see it, discuss it and DO it. The combination and continuity will make for an extremely rewarding and effective driving experience.
This package is standalone and available independent of 10/10ths run groups being full or sold out. This offer is limited to two drivers per Saturday and/or Sunday.
- Drivers are to be at least 18 years of age or older.
- SA Rated helmets of 2005 or greater are required.
- All drivers / instructors must attend the morning drivers meeting.
- RaceCraft1 & 10/10ths reserve the right to move a driver to a lower level for safety of the drivers and other participants at any time.
- Vehicles must be properly inspected and in good mechanical working order.
- Tech Inspection Form.pdf - You can use this safety inspection sheet as reference. It is suggested to have a qualified mechanic inspect your vehicle. You do not need to bring a copy to registration.