About this event
The NASCC is proud to announce the return of lapping at Stratotech on Friday, September 11th, 2020
There will be a limit of 20 cars split into 4 groups of 5 on a rotating 18 min schedule. Each car should get 3 sessions on track.
Gates will open at 3:00pm and brief drivers meeting will be at 3:30pm. Cars will be on track for 4:00pm - 8:00pm:
This event is for NASCC club members and WCMA affiliated clubs. A one day NASCC club membership can be purchased for $20. Street and race cars are allowed, but must produce less than 94 Db at 30m. The registration is for the car and multiple drivers are allowed.
All participants MUST sign the waiver to get access to the site. Persons driving street cars can use a SA or M 2010 or higher helmet, while race cars require all the protective equipment you would normally use to race.
There will be no on-site registration and all entries will be online using MotorsportReg. Please familiarize yourself with all Covid-19 rules.
Please email tech form to NASCC.Tech.Director@gmail.com or bring printed and completed copy to event. 2020 Lapping Tech Form.pdf
- must hold a valid drivers license and supply their own car
- must supply their own helmet, Snell SA 2005, Snell SA 2010 or 2015, or type M (motorcycle)
- Minors must have both parents sign a “minor waiver” in advance and bring to registration
- Car must be properly maintained and safe and must be emptied of all loose items in cabin and trunk
- Convertibles & Cabriolets with factory installed roll over protection are not allowed and only a 4 point roll bar will be allowed.
- Pickup trucks will not be accepted
- High performance SUV’s with low center of gravity like BMW, Porsche and Jaguar will be accepted, please check with registrar