About this event
Volunteer Registration For:
NASCC 3 Hour Ironman and 7 Hour Endurance Race
This event is subject to Alberta Government Orders and AHS Guidelines allowing Castrol Raceway to be open.
All volunteers must have their annual waiver hard card and WCMA photo ID. If you need your WCMA volunteer hard card, and do not have a race or officials license, please visit this link to get yours now!
Volunteers must also sign the Castrol Raceway Speedwaiver prior to attending.
Schedule details to follow.
A WCMA.ca Santioned event
Thank you for using MotorsportReg.com online entry system for the NASCC. If you follow these steps to create your account the first time you enter, your future entries with us will be quick and painless! You can also use this same profile to register for other events on MotorsportReg.com.
- If you do not already have one, create an account on MotorsportReg.com after reading these steps.
- Once logged in, click "My Account" at the top right.
- Please use proper capitalization for all of your information.
- If you already have an account, please be sure your profile contains your club affiliation (if any) and your Emergency Contact information.
- Next return to this page and register for the event.
If you have technical issues with online entry on MotorsportReg.com, you can contact their customer support during normal business hours at 415-462-5603 or by email here.
You will receive an email confirmation of your entry automatically from the MotorsportReg.com system. If you have any questions about the event, please contact Linda Sakaluk (email@example.com).
Thank you for your time and we look forward to your valuable assistance in making this another great event!