About this event
Registration closes on Wednesday, Feb. 10 at 9pm PST.
- Tons of track time on the 2.5-mile road course.
- Training from experienced instructors.
- Friendly competition against drivers like you.
- If you register for TT, you must be pre-approved by the group leader prior to the event or have a TT license.
- If you have not participated in NASA SoCal HPDE 4 or TT within the last two years and do not have a NASA Competition License or TT license, you MUST e-mail Greg Greenbaum, firstname.lastname@example.org, for screening and approval.
- Tech will be available on Friday, Feb. 12, 3-6pm.
- 2021 Season Renewal (valid tech from 2020): $20.00
- Initial Certification w/ Logbook: $40.00
All Race group and Time Trial drivers are required to have a transponder. Please provide number during registration, or rent one.
You do not need a transponder if you participate in HPDE 1-2, since you are not timed. DO NOT rent a transponder.
Competition Drivers' School
The NASA Competition Drivers' School (Comp School) is for experienced drivers who wish to obtain their NASA Provisional Racing License. The instructor-led training includes eight on-track and eight classroom sessions, as well as a final exam.Class limited to 30 students.
Proof of prior experience in one of the following:
- HPDE 4
- Time Trial
- Open passing environment
All candidates must submit a summary of their driving experience to Steve Stepanian, Chief Instructor: email@example.com