About this event
HPDE 2, 3, 4* -- Time Trial (TT) -- Road Racing
Due to current COVID safety protocols at ACS:
- Only drivers and crew teams are allowed into the facility. No guests or spectators are permitted.
- You must register your crew teams (https://nasasocal.com/mandatory-crew-team-pre-registration/) and are limited to the following:
- Race entries: 2 crew members
- HPDE/TT entries: 1 crew member
- We've put a temporary hold on registration for HPDE 1. If you have prior track experience, you may be able to register for HPDE 2.
- There is a discount on registration until March 4.
- On March 5, the price to register for racing increases by $50.
- After registration closes on March 17, you can only register on-site, at the track.
- On-site registration prices increase by $50 for all categories.
- Make sure you are familiar with this important information after you register: https://nasasocal.com/general-information/
- If you register for TT, you must be pre-approved by the group leader prior to the event or have a TT license.
- If you have not participated in NASA SoCal HPDE 4 or TT within the last two years and do not have a NASA Competition License or TT license, you MUST e-mail Greg Greenbaum, firstname.lastname@example.org, for screening and approval.
- Tech will be available on Friday, March 19 at 3pm, and Saturday/Sunday starting at 7:30am.
- 2021 Season Renewal (valid tech from 2020): $20.00
- Initial certification inspection w/logbook: $40.00
- HPDE Tech: $5.00
You need a transponder if you drive in time trial or race groups. Please provide your transponder number or rent one through the registration process.
Do not rent a transponder if you participate in HPDE 1-2, since your group is not timed.
HPDE/Time Trial/Competition Drivers' School/Open Track:
- Full refund less $30.00 processing fee, with at least 1 week notice prior to the event.
- No refunds or credits if you cancel less than 1 week prior to the event.
- No refunds or credits if you have mechanical problems or your car does not pass tech inspection. No exceptions.
- If you registered at least 14 days in advance of the event AND notify us within 5 days after the missed event, we will carry over the fees to a future event without penalty or provide a full refund, less a $30 processing fee.
- No partial refunds.
- This policy does not apply to special events.
- No refunds or credits if you have mechanical problems or your car does not pass tech inspection. No exceptions. Once the car hits the track all fees are non refundable.