About this event
ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY!
CAP IS 75 DRIVERS WITH A WAITLIST ABOVE 75.
$35 & $45 RATES VALID UNTIL 10/3/2020.
MSCC presents: Autocross #7 on Sunday October 4 at Jefferson Speedway.
Early online registration (until midnight before the event) = $35/member or $45/non-member
Regular online registration (day of the event, does not apply if cap is met) = $40/member or $50/non-member
Spectators are free. Everyone needs to bring pre-printed waivers (2 pages) - https://www.madisonsportscarclub.com/autocross-registration-form/
YOUR CARD WILL BE CHARGED WHEN YOU REGISTER ONLINE FOR AN AVAILABLE SPOT.
6/19/2020 Update: COVID-19 Supplemental Regulations (subject to change):
Follow all rules and directions
- These are nonnegotiable, if you do not abide by the rules, you will not participate
- We are following the track’s requirements and guidance
Stay home if you are sick or have flu symptoms
- Visibly sick people will not be allowed on the premises
- Cancel online or notify the registrar as soon as you can to allow the next person on the wait-list to join
- You must cancel or notify before the event to get a refund
- Print your MSCC WAIVERS (2 pages) in advance and bring them to the track
Social distancing of 6-feet minimum is mandatory
- Park at least one car width or one stall (if marked) from other cars
- Passengers will not be allowed during autocross runs for social distancing
- Spectators are allowed and must abide by all these rules, especially social distancing
Face coverings are recommended but not required
- Workers within 6-feet of any person must wear a face covering
Supply and bring your own helmet
- Loaner helmets are not available, and you need a helmet to race
Recommended items to bring
- Your own autocross numbers/tape
- Hand sanitizer to keep near you
- Water and lunch (alcoholic beverages are prohibited)
- Sun protection
- Gloves for corner working
Offsite aggressive driving will not be tolerated
You will be prohibited from participation if seen or heard disobeying public laws or the following:
- No burnouts, no tire squealing, no loud nor excessive engine revving
- Also applies to paddock and grid (speed limit is 10 mph)
- You will be prohibited from participation if seen or heard disobeying public laws or the following:
Online registration and payment only
- No onsite payment (no cash, no check)
- Make sure your name, car info, and payment are correct
- Ask questions via email before the event
- Wait-list will be administered by first in, first out
Thank you in advance for arriving fully prepared and politely adhering to all guidance!
Review the Rulebook for all requirements; including age, vehicles, and safety: madisonsportscarclub.com/parking-lot-autocross-general-competition-rules/
Check the current MSCC permanent car number list here: madisonsportscarclub.com/autox-permanent-numbers/
We recommend that you bring a lunch, hydration, and sun protection. We race through lunch without an extended break.
BE EARLY AS WE ARE ADVANCING THE SCHEDULE TO START AS SOON AS WE CAN!
7:00 - 8:30 AM: ONSITE CHECK-IN
7:15 - 8:45 AM: TECH INSPECTION
9:30 AM: MANDITORY DRIVER'S MEETING
Schedule and start times vary for each track due to local ordinances.