About this event
Jason Pridmore with JP43 Training - special session with 30 minutes in class and 30 minutes on track based on a specialized event schedule. This event is the Monday & Tuesday prior to MotoAmerica so the classroom sessions will be geared more towards the quicker intermediate and and advanced riders. Class size is limited to 20 riders so sign up quick or miss out. JP will be bringing several riders for an amazing experience.
Group 1 - Advanced/Intermediate
Group 2 - Intermediate/Relaxed
Group 3 - JP43 Training Classroom and Track Session
Regular track schedule
Group 1 - Advanced
Group 2 - Intermediate
Group 3 - Relaxed
JP43 training 1 on 1’s available. Please contact 206-639-5425 to inquire.
- DOT full face helmet in good or excellent condition.
- Leathers, 1 piece is preferred, but a 2 piece that zips together at waist is fine as long as it zips around ¾ of the way. Motorcycle street textile 2-piece gear is sufficient in group 2 (novice/med).
- Gauntlet leather gloves.
- Motorcycle boots that cover your ankle.
- Back protector is highly recommended.
- Chest protector (not mandatory) Safety is key and we want all our clients to have an amazing day!
- Tape headlights/taillights/mirrors or you may choose to remove and disable mirrors and lights.
- Make sure you bike is in clean running shape (no leaks) and you have 50% tread or better on your tires (we will have a tire vendor trackside should you need a new set).
- Please don’t forget your key! It happens more than you know ;).