Mini Motofest at Four Corners Motorcycle RallySky Ute Fairgrounds & RV Park
About this event
VIP Trackside Spaces
Parking & Admission
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Motorcycle Rally Race Events
- 8/7 - 83rd Sturgis Motorcycle Rally - Jackpine Gypsies Motorcycle Club - Sturgis, South Dakota
- 8/8 - 83rd Sturgis Motorcycle Rally - Jackpine Gypsies Motorcycle Club - Sturgis, South Dakota
- 9/2 - 30th Four Corners Motorcycle Rally - Durango, Colorado
- 9/3 - 30th Four Corners Motorcycle Rally - Durango, Colorado
- Open to riders of all ages and experience levels.
- A rider's age on Jan. 1 will determine their age for remainder of the year. A rider may move to the next higher age class. Once a rider moves to the next higher age class in AMA or non-AMA competition, they may not move back to the lower age class.
We will separate the riders into 4 groups to be fair; Beginner, Stock, Modified & Open
- 'Beginner' is meant for the true beginner.
- 'Stock' is meant for bikes like you pulled it right out of the box. Stock Sprocket is Mandatory.
- 'Modified' is for any bike modifications to give more power and/or toque.
- 'Open" is to allow for an additional class, open to modifications and all skill levels.
- We will line up 6-12 wide per row, with multiple rows, depending on class size.
- Jump Starts will go to the 3rd row, if there is a 3rd for due to rider count, jump start rider will go another row back, and so on.
- Starter will ensure all riders are ready by walking across (right to left - center of track), take a few steps into his starter box and a green flag will be waved, from his hip position upwards towards his head and continuously waving as the start of the race begins.
- A green flag will be waived the first lap by letting the racers know the race is good to go.
- Green Flag - Start of race.
- Yellow Flag - Caution, continue with care.
- Red Flag - Stop of race. Return to Staging.
- White Flag - 1 lap to go.
- Checkered Flag - Finish of race.
- White Flag with Cross - Medical
- Blue Flag - Lappers (you are being passed by racers contending for position, MAINTAIN YOUR LINE.
- We will have trophies for all classes 1st-3rd.
- Classes with 10+ riders we will trophy up to 5th place.
We will follow this point structure for all of our race events.
Follow us on IG: @FourCornersMotorcycleRally | FB: /FourCornersMotorcycleRally
Promoter IG: @DRTracingINC | FB: /DRTracingINC | www.DRTracingINC.com
New racing IG: @MiniMotofest | FB: /MiniMotofest | #MiniMotofest
RACE CLASSES OFFERED
Strider Balance Bikes Classes Offered
|12" Balance Bike 3 yrs||14" Balance Bike 4 yrs|
|12" Balance Bike 4 yrs||14" Balance Bike 5 yrs|
|12" Balance Bike 5 yrs||14" Balance Bike 6 yrs|
|⌤||14" Balance Bike 7-8 yrs|
STACYC Classes Offered
|12" Stacyc 3yrs||16" Stacyc 3yrs||18" Stacyc 5 yrs||20" Stacyc 7 yrs|
|12" Stacyc 4yrs||16" Stacyc 4yrs||18" Stacyc 6 yrs||20" Stacyc 8 yrs|
|12" Stacyc 5-6yrs||16" Stacyc 5yrs||18" Stacyc 7 yrs||20" Stacyc 9 yrs|
|12" Stacyc Open||16" Stacyc 6yrs||18" Stacyc 8 yrs||20" Stacyc 10 yrs|
|12" Stacyc Girls Open||16" Stacyc 7-8yrs||18" Stacyc 9-10 yrs||20" Stacyc 11-12 yrs|
|⌤||16" Stacyc Open||⌤||⌤|
|⌤||16" Stacyc Girls Open||⌤||⌤|
Motorcycle (Gas or Electric) Classes Offered
|PW50 - 3 years old||Micro-E (4yrs) 1kWh||51cc Jr Shaft Drive (4-6)||85cc (10-12)|
|PW50 - 4 years old||Micro-E (5yrs) 1kWh||51cc New Racer Group||85-150cc Girls (10-16)|
|PW50 - 5 years old||Micro-E (6yrs) 1kWh||51cc Girls Jr/Sr (4-8)||85cc (13-15)|
|PW50 - 6 years old||Micro-E (7yrs) 1kWh||51cc Jr 10" wheel (4-6)||85cc Mini Sr 1 (12-14)|
|PW50 - 7-8 years old||Micro-E (4-7) 1kWh||51cc Sr - 12" wheel (4-6)||85cc Mini Sr 2 (13-15)|
|PW50 - Open Age||Micro-E Open Age||51cc Sr - 12" wheel Open||Supermini Beginner|
|PW50 - Girls Open||Micro-E Girls Open||65cc (7-9)||Supermini Open Age|
|3 Years Old Open||Micro 1 (4-6) Shaft Drive||65cc Girls (7-11)||125-250cc Schoolboy 12-16|
|4 Years Old Open||Micro 2 (4-6) Limited||65cc (10-11)||125-250 Schoolgirl 12-16|
|5 Years Old Open||Micro 3 (7-8) Limited||⌤||⌤|
|6 Years Old Open||Micro 1, 2, 3 Open||⌤||⌤|
|7-8 Years Old Open||⌤||⌤||⌤|
Big Bike Motorcycle (Flat Track Tires preferred) Classes Offered
|250cc Amateur 12+||Hooligan Amateur||Open Knobbies|
|450cc Amateur 14+||Hooligan Pro||ATC 70 - 140cc and under|
|450cc Expert||Vintage||ATC 70 - 155cc and over|
|Open Amateur||Brakeless||Adult Mini Moto Moms|
|Open Pro||Kick-Start||Adult Mini Moto Dads|
|30+||Pull-Start (stock)||Adult Mini Moto Papas|
|40+||Pull-Start (modified)||Adult Mini Moto Nanas|
|50+||Womens||Family Team Race 2|
|Mad Dog 100cc - 190cc||Industry Cup||Family Team Race 4|
Trackside Parts: Yes
Camping: No water or power hook-ups, dry camping only
The official registration page for the DRT Racing, Mini Motofest: Lil' Senders Mini Moto track.
Proper safety gear is required. (Helmets & eye protection are mandatory; gloves, elbow & knee pads are recommended)
Bikes should be prepped for dirt and in good working order. It is recommended to have a couple spare batteries.