About this event
For latest info on our events please join our Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/michianabmwautocross/
*** EVERYONE MUST pre-register *** by 7pm the day before an event. No Walk-Ups
- *You must have a valid state driver's license. No permits.
- *Minors may only ride along only if this release form is signed by a legal guardian: MINOR RELEASE FORM
- *We do not have loaner helmets this season. YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE YOUR OWN HELMET
50 Driver Event Cap ... Priority naturally goes to BMWCCA members, which is a GREAT reason to join for just $53 and you don't have to own a BMW. Not only do you get guaranteed registration, but you get other member benefits, and you get a discount per event. It take less than 4 event to pay for itself and you get to participate in our ENHANCED TROPHY PROGRAM :-)
How to join and benefits: If you want to use member# 534122 as your referral, that'd be swell :-)
If you end up on the waitlist you'll be notified, via email, by noon the day before the event if a slot has opened up for you.
Non-Members will pay their entry fee of $40 cash at driver check-in. Motorsportsreg will ask for credit card info during registration but we will not charge your card.
Car classing is easy, click here for a guide. Only tweak is ANY car running tires with a treadwear rating of under 200 goes into their own class - R Class.
Car Numbers: We use a season-long reserved car number system. If you don't already have a reserved number, you'll choose one during registration.
We run a Self-Tech system. You are responsible to make sure your vehicle meets the minimum requirements in our Self-Tech form. Fill this out and place under your windshield wiper when coming to Grid. DON'T BRING YOUR BROKEN CAR TO THIS EVENT. If its evident you didn't self-tech your car and it breaks you may be put on the banned list.
Schedule (Eastern Time):
8:30 a.m. - Course open for walking
9-9:30 a.m. - Driver Check-in
9:15 a.m. - Novice Driver Meeting
9:50 a.m. - Mandatory Driver Safety Meeting Miss this and you're a spectator for the day!
—Immediately following the Driver's Meeting, Run Group 1 drivers will grid their cars.
—Run Group 2 drivers will move to their work stations.
10:15 a.m. (approx) - First car on course
12:30 p.m. (approx) - 1 hour lunch break- late comers will forfeit their afternoon runs
3:30 p.m. (approx) - Awards following last car to finish
4:00 p.m. (approx) - Fun runs for 30 minutes (must help clean up course if you do fun runs)
$26 BMWCCA Member
$40 Guest/Non-member paid in cash at driver check in
Timed runs (8+) typically end before 4pm.
We run rain or shine :-)
More info at: https://michianabmw.com/autocross
* VEHICLE TECH- You are responsible to make sure your vehicle meets the minimum requirements in our Self-tech form. If your car has a problem and it obviosly was not self-teched you may be banned. DON"T BRING YOUR BROKEN CAR TO THE EVENT. Fill this out and place under your windshield wiper when coming to Grid.
*must bring your own Snell 2010 or newer automotive or motorcycle helmet
*Valid State Drivers License. No Permits allowed.
* Minors may only ride along only if this release form is signed by a legal guardian: MINOR RELEASE FORM