About this event
It is importand that everyone read all the included information! For starters, priority registration will go to those who volunteer to be a group lead/sweep car and second, to those who are "first time" PNWR tour registrants. This will be effective for the whole registration period for leads and sweep volunteers and until March 14th for first timers, after which time, there will be no priority for first timers. So, first timers register early!!
Join us for the “March Miles” tour - the second "winter" tour of 2021. Designed for Members who drive your Porsches year 'round! We will continue to operate this tour under the state’s Covid restrictions in terms of small groups, social distancing, mask wearing, and no contact electronic waiver signing. This tour will feature great food, interesting activities, and scenic small-road driving. We'll start at Starbucks at the north end of the Seattle Premium Outlet Mall. We’ll head out for some curvy country roads then wind our way for a scenic winter view of Puget Sound. Then we’ll turn inland with some car dancing in the Cascade foothills and come back west to Edison. Edison features several local eateries, three pubs, and several artisan galleries. Special treat: the Breadfarm Bakery! However, the tour ends at The Edison Elententary School parking lot. Lunch is on your own. A great winter tour with fun roads and great views as the second 2021 PNWR tour event! Prefer not to drive your Porsche? That's OK for these winter tours!
- Cancelations and refunds: Cancelations must be made before March 24th..
- Car club membership: To participate you mustt be a member of the PCA and preferably of the PNWR. Porsche owners who are not members may register and receive a special invitation on a case-by-case basis.
- Non-Porsches on the Tour: Non-Porsches ARE allowed on this tour due to the fact it's winter and you may not like to drive your Porsche in cold or inclement weather. As we get into the spring months, we will return to "Porsches Only".
Waiver Forms for Adult participants and attendees: We will be using the MotorsportReg.com electronic SpeedWaiver system and there will be NO blank hard copies of the waiver forms at the start point as part of the Covid social distancing and no contact protocols. Use the link in the registration. For passengers, cut and paste this link into your browser and follow the instructions: https://pnwrtours.speedwaiver.com/vvfvk For MINORS, parents should use the same link, but enter the minor's name, but use one of the parent's cell phone numbers. Take the selfie of the minor, but one of the parents should electronically sign the forms.
- Age and driver's license restrictions: All drivers must be at least 18 years old and in possession of a valid US driver's license at the time of the Tour. A driving permit is not acceptable.
- Registering for Passengers: Please make sure to include the names of any passengers riding with you in the space provided during registration. If you have two cars on the tour each car and driver should register with a separate Motorsportreg account.
- Additional information: See our club website http://www.pnwr.org/ under "Let's Get together--Tours"