About this event
Come out and drive your own kart on our 0.7-mile paved kart track! Enjoy a day of open practice with fellow karting enthusiasts. We strive to provide a relaxed environment where you can take your time to tune your kart as well as your driving skills.
We run our full course for practice karting (counter-clockwise). Throughout the day we will alternate run groups between adult/cadet/kid karts as needed.
$60 per driver gets you track access from 9AM-5PM.
Kart practice will be open rain or shine as long as we have registrations.
The following guidelines will be in place, some of which are temporary measures put in place to help reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Drivers must bring their own kart (no kart rentals at this time) and full-faced helmet (DOT approved or greater). Closed-toed shoes will be required and long pants are recommended.
- Drivers must be 5+ years old. If under 18 years old, driver must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who will be required to sign a minor safety waiver
- Drivers must register and pay online by 8PM the day before visiting the facility (CMP reserves the right to refuse entry to drivers without prior registration/facility may be closed if no registrations)
- When the driver is not on track, driver and all guests are required to stay in their parking area
- Social distancing is to be maintained by all guests when driver is on the track if guests are not in their parking area
- Wearing a mask is recommended
- All drivers and guests will be required to sign an Assumption of Contagion Risk waiver in addition to our standard waiver
*NOTE: Kart must be a go-kart designed for on-road use/racing. Off-road karts are not permitted.