About this event
EDKRA is offering Test & Tune sessions free for 2019 members. CKRC Members are able to register for a fee of $25/session. Any individuals who are not members of EDKRA or CKRC are able to purchase an EDKRA membership to be eligible for the Test & Tune sessions.
These sessions are offered provided the participants ensure that we are following the health regulations set by AHS and the Government of Alberta.
Each driver will be allowed one individual to assist them with their kart at the track.
No other individuals will be permitted at the track during this time.
The following regulations must be adhered to at all times.
- Each Kart registered will be allowed a maximum of 2 people (driver and mechanic) to attend the session.
- Washroom facilities will not be open
- 2 meter social distancing is required
- No gatherings of any sort are acceptable
- You will be required to remove any garbage upon leaving the track as there is no garbage service.
Please note, there is Zero Tolerance on these regulations. If the regulations are not followed all future Test & Tune sessions will be canceled.
If you are not registered for the session, please do not make your way to the track as you will be asked to leave to ensure compliance.
Thank you for working with us through this ever changing situation. If you have any questions please contact a member of the Executive.