About this event
Jason Pridmore’s JP43 Training in collaboration with SoCal Track Days is pleased to announce the launch of the newly developed instructional track day experience - JP43 Fridays. These dates will be added to the 2023 calendar each Friday before existing So Cal Track Day events with the first on January 13th, 2023.
Each JP43 Friday will consist of a structured track day program that will help you advance your riding through both brief 1-on-1 track side interaction and formal classroom instruction. Riders can expect topics such as RPM management, proper throttle control, braking, shifting, body positioning and line choices to be touched on as well as a thorough track walk each morning.
JP43 Fridays will be led by current JP43 staff which consists of leading professional racers and long time coaches such as Corey Alexander, Andrew Lee, Michael Gilbert and James Rispoli. Each of whom will be joining JP43 Training founder Jason Pridmore in providing you with a taste of what students have become accustomed to during our standard JP43 Training 1-on-1 sessions.
Entrants can sign up for one of two riding groups based on skill level. The rotating 30 minute sessions will be capped at just 20 riders each to insure adequate and safe track time while ensuring riders will receive the attention of various instructors throughout the day.
Registration Fee: $550
- A minimum of one year of streetbike riding experience.
- Medical insurance. JP43 Training provides no medical insurance.
- A clean, road-worthy motorcycle with properly operating controls is required.
- Minimum 250 cc displacement.
- Mirrors must be taped or removed.
- Headlight and taillight must be taped and the brake light completely covered or disabled to not distract following riders.
- Engine in good running condition with no leaks.
- Tires in new or near new condition. This is important because you can easily get in excess of 175 miles on the track per day.
- Safety wire or RTV silicone adhesive is requiredon the oil drain bolt and recommended on other critical fasteners.
- Wheel weights must be taped.
- Full coverage leathers (1 piece or top and bottom zipped together) or an equivalent Cordura Nylon or Kevlar suit. (Aerostich OK)
- Leather or Kevlar riding gloves extending above the wrist.
- Leather riding boots extending above the ankle.
- A DOT and/or Snell approved full-face helmet with no damage.
- Light-weight suits are not acceptable.