About this event
Jeffapalooza is a private, invitation only, open track event for licensed club racers, instructors and A level solo drivers.
Between now and April 11, we are offering special pricing for a full season (4 events) of JPs. 2021 dates and tracks are:
- Monday, April 12: Thunderbolt
- Thursday, June 24: Lightning
- Friday, August 13: Lightning
- Monday, November 1: Thunderbolt
Full season pricing is $1300 for all four events ($325 per day).
Sign up before the end of Cyber Monday (November 30) and use the code TURKEY21 to save $100 and bring the season price to $1200!
Should you wish to attend, please follow the steps below...
If you have not yet added 'Jeffapalooza' to your list of associated MotorsportReg.com clubs, please edit your club list now to include it:
- Click the link below to go to your 'My Account' tab (you may be asked to log in)
- Click the 'Edit my Information' button next to your user profile listing
- Click the 'Club Memberships' navigation link, or simply scroll down to your club list
- Click 'Edit Clubs'
- Click 'Add Clubs to Account' in the upper right
- Find Jeffapalooza on the club list (if NJ isn't within 300 miles of you, you may have to scroll further down to the 'All Clubs' list)
- Click 'Add'
- Leave membership number blank if you don't have one
- Click 'Save Clubs'
Click this link to go to your My Account page (or, if you are already logged in, simply click the 'My Account' tab above)
After completing the steps above, your prior Jeffapalooza event history will be confirmed and your profile will be flagged as 'Approved' by the event registrar. Once your account has been flagged approved, you can return here to register.
If you have not attended a Jeffapalooza event in the past, please email your driving resume including any current comp licenses you hold, and/or references and referrals (along with the steps above)