About this event
The INTERNATIONAL RACE DRIVERS CLUB
July 17, 2021:
Competition Driving School:
The drivers school is sanctioned by the International Conference of Sports Car Clubs – ICSCC as non-competitive driver education programs, which are organized by IRDC, and held at Pacific Raceways Kent, Washington. For any specific questions about this event, the chief driving instructor Steve Barnes, may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is limited to 25 participants. Enrollment is on a first come, first served basis.
Registration Close: July 16, 2021
Official Announcement and Schedule [to come]
More information: www.ICSCC.com
Competition Driving School ... $325/driver
Volunteers, Spectators and crew members ... FREE + Our Thanks!
You need a valid credit card registered with MSR. Your card will not be charged till the day of the event.
Instructors are needed. You must be a licensed Senior Driver. Please sign up by continuing using this event.
Driver Training Information:
This driver training course is your first step to competition racing with ICSCC. You will not only receive a high level of in-car instruction to learn the "racing line" at Pacific Raceway, but also classroom instruction that covers everything from race preparation, car control, passing protocol and advanced flag recognition. If you are not sure about getting involved in competitive racing, this course is great for taking your HP Lapping skills to the next level. All of our instructors are competition-licensed race car drivers with many race miles of experience.
After successful completion of this driving course you will earn a certificate that qualifies you for a Novice racing license from the International Conference of Sports Car Clubs (ICSCC). You will be given all the details about the ICSCC Novice Program and how to take that next step at the end of the day.
Requirements for Cars:
- Sound mechanical condition. No loose parts/pieces, nuts/bolts
- Fluids filled - oil, water, transmission.
- Good belts, hoses and BRAKES
- 3/32" minimum tire tread depth or race tires in good condition
- Clean inside and out, including engine compartment
- All loose items removed, including spare tire, jack, etc; Battery secured
- Open top and convertible cars MUST have a properly installed
roll bar at a minimum
- The top of the main hoop must be at least 2" above the driver's
helmet when in a normal seated position
- Factory rollover protection allowed only if "structural" and
front windshield frame (A-pillars) are also structural
- Factory "pop-up" roll-over protection is NOT acceptable and there will be no exceptions
- Glass headlights taped to prevent possible breakage.
- Two seats with working seat belts. Prefer the passenger seat harness
to be equal to driver harness
Thank you for using MotorsportReg.com online entry system for the International Race Drivers Club. If you follow these steps to create your account the first time you enter, your future entries with us will be quick and painless! You can also use this same profile to register for other NW events on MotorsportReg.com.
- If you do not already have one, create an account on MotorsportReg.com after reading these steps.
- Once logged in, click "My Account" at the top right.
- Review your vehicle(s) making sure to enter your preferred car numbers and your transponder number.
- Enter your medical information for the Ambulance/Life Support crew.
- If you already have an account, please be sure your profile contains your credit card information
- Now return to this page and enter the event and pay online.
You will receive an email confirmation of your entry automatically from the MotorsportReg.com system. If you have any questions about the event, please contact IRDC Registrar Chuck Arnold at email@example.com
Remember to come to Registration with your government license the morning of the event.