About this event
2021 INWR Palouse Tour - Saturday, June 26, 2021
It is time once again to travel to Palouse Country for the Inland Northwest Region - Porsche Club of America annual early summer driving tour.
The Palouse is a region in south eastern Washington characterized by gentle rolling hills covered with wheat fields. In the spring the hills are lush shades of green when the wheat and barley are young, and in the summer they are dry shades of brown when the crops are ready for harvest. The Palouse hills are a landscape unique in the world and they are beautiful to behold.
We'll start with an abbreviated Palouse Cars and Coffee on Saturday June 26th at Dissmore's from 9 AM to 10 AM. At 10 AM we'll start lining up and the first the group will depart. Expect each group to include nine to ten cars. We'll enjoy about a 2-1/2 tour of the beautiful rolling hills of the Palouse and include the twisty turns of the Old Spiral Highway, and a stretch along the Snake River. We'll stop at a park along the way for a boxed lunch. The tour will end just before Merry Cellars in Pullman and, if you like, you can sample some of the wines at Merry Cellars right after the tour is finished.
Boxed lunch is included as part of the $20 per person registration fee. If you choose to bring your own lunch, you can register for the tour only for $5 a car.
There is a 40 car limit for this event so please register early to avoid being disappointed.
Choices for lunch are the following:
- Grand Salami sandwich (salami, pepperoni, pepper jack cheese, pepperoncinis, lettuce and tomato)
- Slam Dunk sandwich (turkey, cream cheese, tomato and sprouts)
- Chicken Caesar wrap (romaine lettuce, caesar dressing, chicken, parmesan cheese and tomato on a plain tortilla)
- Vegi wrap (lettuce, tomato, onion, cream cheese, green bell pepper, olives and mushrooms on a plain tortilla)
- Each boxed lunch comes with chips, cookie, pasta salad, water, condiments and napkins.
- The cost for lunch is $20 per person (includes tax and gratuity)
Event Date: Saturday, June 26, 2021
Event Start Location:
- Dissmore's IGA
- 1205 N. Grand
- Pullman, WA
Point of Contact for this drive: Kerry Swanson at email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register on MotorsportReg.com by Sunday June 20, 2021.
- Cancellations must be made before June 20, 2021 on MotorsportReg.com. No refunds will be given after June 20, 2021.
- Age Restriction: All attendees must be 18 years of age or older.
- Each individual must register separately and make their lunch choice, even if you are riding in the same car.
- PCA Membership is not required to join this tour.