About this event
Intro to Performance Driving Course
May 11th, 2019 - 9am to 5pm @ Toronto Motorsports Park
Have you always wanted to test your driving ability and vehicle on the race track but didn't know where to start or were too intimidated? Our introduction to Performance Driving course provides a safe and fun way to explore the limits of both your driving skills and vehicle while properly introducing you to the world of performance driving and motorsports. Our course will teach you the essentials on how to safely lap your car on the race track and auto slalom course with both classroom and in car instruction.
What you will receive:
- 2 Hours of Classroom Instruction Focusing on the Essential Skills of: Seating Position, Vision, Steering and Footwork
- Catered Lunch
- Complementary Photos and Videos of Experience
- 4 - 5 Hours of On Track Practical Application of Classroom Instruction In Your Own Vehicle
Ride along as a Passenger for Hot Laps with Instructors to Learn Proper Racing Line, Braking Zones, etc.
- 1:1 Private In Car Instruction
- A Detailed Instructor Evaluation and Development Plan
- On Track Exercises and Fun Challenge Activities
- Open Lapping Time to Work on Skills
- Helmet are not required but highly suggested (Exceptions: Helmets are mandatory for Convertibles, Cars equipped with aftermarket roll bars)
You will be driving your own vehicle, so please make sure it is mechanically fit for use on the track such as:
- Oil has topped up and changed recently
- Brakes have been checked and fluid flushed ideally within last 12 months
- Tires have tread and no damage, bulges etc.
- A full tank of fuel (no fuel available on site)
- Must be a minimum of 16 years of age and have a G1 license