About this event
MSF Level 2 Certification Instructor Development Day at Dakota County Technical College.
Audi Club Glacier Lakes has been granted Level 2 certification by the Motorsport Safety Foundation (MSF) for our High Performance Driver Education (HPDE) Instructor Development Program. Our Instructor Development Program has been certified and exceeds MSF’s established minimum qualifications for training High Performance Driver Education Instructors. As a result, we are now a Motorsport Safety Foundation Level 2 Certified Organization.
This two-day event will fulfill the ongoing educational requirement of classroom and hands-on (on-track) training to certify or re-certify our instructors as Level 2. Note: registrants must have completed Level 1 online coursework offered through MSF prior to attending this weekend training. Click here for more information.
We have been monitoring the COVID-19 situation including current federal, state and local orders and guidance, and will adhere to all guidelines in effect at the time of the event.
- $75 for members of Audi Club Glacier Lakes.
- $100 for non-members.
- Clinics begin promptly at 8:30 a.m. and concludes by 4:00 p.m. Plan to arrive 15 minutes early to complete check-in and get settled.
- Clinics are held at Dakota County Technical College (DCTC) in Rosemount, MN.
- Instruction on where to meet in the morning will be provided in an email sent a few days prior to the event.
Class size is limited and spots fill quickly. Early registration is recommended!
- Event waiver forms must be completed and signed before proceeding to the driving course
- Drivers must wear closed toe shoes (cleated shoes, heavy boots, flip-flops, crocks, sandals are not permitted)
- Participants must provide their own vehicle and it must:
- Be in good mechanical condition
- Pass a technical inspection at the start of the event which will include review of tires, brakes, fluids, lights, and other essentials
- Vehicles must have state-mandated insurance coverage limits in effect
- Car must be empty of all loose objects, this includes in the trunk, glove box, passenger compartments, etc.
- All street legal vehicles are permitted at these car control clinics; however, the event master has discretion to disallow any vehicles deemed unsafe from participating
Questions? Please use the "Contact Host" feature on this site, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.