Please check in at the registration shack.
- Three day format (Practice Friday with races on Saturday & Sunday)
- Class Structure:
- Kid Karts (Non Competition)
- Jr. I Briggs 206
- TAG Cadet
- Jr. II Briggs 206 presented by Odenthal Racing Products
- Tag JR presented by HRE
- Briggs 206 (Senior)
- Briggs World Formula Pro presented by CMC
- TAG (Senior) presented by IMUSA
- TAG Heavy
- Shifter Masters
- Air Coolied 100cc
- Class Structure
2021 NWKA ICP Membership
- All event competitors are required to be a member of the Northwest Karting Asssociating In City Print Cup
- Fill out at time of registration, $5 per family
PIT AREA REQUEST FORM
- All participants are asked to fill out a "pit request form" so we have a better idea of the trailer, tents and entire setup of each team/driver so we can organize the pit area the best we can. Please download the form at the link below and return to the email addresses as stated on the form, an example of a properly filled out form is also provided below.
- Pit Request Form.pdf
- Pit Request Form Example
MINORS 17 YEARS & UNDER
All minors including non-drivers who wish to have access to restricted areas (paddock/pits), must have a parent or legal guardian present to sign the minor release form. If a parent or legal guardian cannot attend, the adult who brings them must bring both forms below filled out and signed by the Parents/Guardians and must be notarized.
GUARDIAN RELEASE FORM - Must be notarized (required if legal guardian isn't attending)
OVERNIGHT & RV PARKING
Dry RV parking will be available onsite outside of the Pit Area.
- Fill out COVID Health Attestation Form at track and have your temperature checked upon entering the facility.
- Currently Pierce County is in phase 3 of the govenors reopening plan. For details on what is allowed please visit the COVID requirement page
- Showers not available
TAG & SHIFTER CLASSES
- Friendly reminder, all Tag and Shifter karts must have the assigned weight clearly displayed on driver's (nassau) panel on both sides.