Please check in at the registration tower.
- Three day format (Practice Friday with races on Saturday & Sunday)
- Class Structure:
- Kid Karts (Non Competition)
- Jr. I Briggs 206
- TAG Cadet
- Jr. II Briggs 206 presented by Odenthal Racing Products
- Tag JR presented by HRE
- Briggs 206 (Senior)
- Briggs World Formula Pro presented by CMC
- TAG (Senior) presented by IMUSA
- TAG Heavy
- Shifter Masters
- Air Coolied 100cc
- Class Structure
2021 NWKA ICP Membership
- All event competitors are required to be a member of the Northwest Karting Asssociating In City Print Cup
- Fill out at time of registration, $5 per family
PIT AREA REQUEST FORM
- All participants are asked to fill out a "pit request form" so we have a better idea of the trailer, tents and entire setup of each team/driver so we can organize the pit area the best we can. Please download the form at the link below and return to the email addresses as stated on the form, an example of a properly filled out form is also provided below.
- Pit Request Form.pdf
- Pit request example.pdf
MINORS 17 YEARS & UNDER
All minors including non-drivers who wish to have access to restricted areas (paddock/pits), must have a parent or legal guardian present to sign the minor release form. If a parent or legal guardian cannot attend, the adult who brings them must bring both forms below filled out and signed by the Parents/Guardians and must be notarized.
GUARDIAN RELEASE FORM - Must be notarized (required if legal guardian isn't attending)
OVERNIGHT & RV PARKING
RV parking and Camping will be available onsite outside of the Pit Area. There will be $20.00 per night fee for camping.
- All attendees are required to read The Event Assessment and Planning guidelines. This will give you an overview of basic rules and safety precautions that are in place.
- This is a participant only event with no additional spectators. (Limit of 3 pit passes will be available for each entry.)
- Face Masks Required Outside of Your Immediate Pit Area at All Times.
- Showers Closed all weekend
- Friendly reminder, all karts must have the assigned weight clearly displayed on driver's (nassau) panel on both sides.