About this event
Registration and property gates will open at 7am each morning.
- Three day format (Practice Friday with races on Saturday & Sunday)
- Class Structure:
- Kid Karts (Non Competition)
- Jr. I Briggs 206
- TAG Cadet
- Jr. II Briggs 206 presented by Odenthal Racing Products
- Tag JR presented by HRE
- Briggs 206 (Senior)
- Briggs World Formula Pro presented by CMC
- TAG (Senior) presented by IMUSA
- TAG Heavy
- Shifter Masters
- Air Coolied 100cc
- Class Structure
- Cafe hours 7am - 5pm
- Serving a variety of Italian Grilled Panini's, Smoothies, Baked Goods, Snow Cones, Hot Dogs, Snacks, Speciality Drinks, and much more!
2021 NWKA ICP Membership
- All event competitors are required to be a member of the Northwest Karting Asssociating In City Print Cup
- Fill out at time of registration, $5 per family
PIT AREA REQUEST FORM
- All participants are asked to fill out a "pit request form" so we have a better idea of the trailer, tents and entire setup of each team/driver so we can organize the pit area the best we can. Please download the form at the link below and return to the email addresses as stated on the form, an example of a properly filled out form is also provided below.
- Pit Request Form
- Pit Request Form Example
- Garage Rentals - SIMA will be renting out garages for the weekend. See registration page for more details.
MINORS 17 YEARS & UNDER
All minors including non-drivers who wish to have access to restricted areas (paddock/pits), must have a parent or legal guardian present to sign the minor release form. If a parent or legal guardian cannot attend, the adult who brings them must bring both forms below filled out and signed by the Parents/Guardians and must be notarized.
GUARDIAN RELEASE FORM - Must be notarized (required if legal guardian isn't attending)
OVERNIGHT & RV PARKING
Dry RV parking will be available.
TAG & SHIFTER CLASSES
- Friendly reminder, all Tag and Shifter karts must have the assigned weight clearly displayed on driver's (nassau) panel on both sides.
- The Inn at Lynden
100 5th Street, Lynden, WA
15% OFF - Promo Code:SIMA
- Oxford Suites
4051 Meridian Street, Bellingham, WA
Promo Code: SIMA
- TO MEET NOISE GUIDELINES, all Moto Engines are required to have TRACK APPROVED silencer. Part #'s 27070.26 and 27020-KIT (all found on IM website). Might require slight modification for stock Honda CR.
- All Moto Engines are required to have an AIRBOX.