About this event
ICE CREAM TOUR #2
PCA-CHS 2021 Tour & Rally Event #9 – August 15th
PCA Chesapeake’s Tour & Rally Committee is pleased to offer as its ninth event of the year another ice cream tour from former co-chair Steve Graham. The tour’s destination is Rocky Point Creamery in Tuscarora, one of the 10 stops in the Maryland Ice Cream Trail. To bring us there, Steve will take us on a 46-mile drive through some wonderful backroads in Frederick County. The destination is all-new. And coming from Steve, the NEW route is sure to be a delight.
Scenic Drive – Join the fun and enjoy your Porsche!
When: Sunday August 15, 2021 (Weather permitting)
Time: 1:30PM; meeting 1:45PM, depart 2:00PM
Assembly: Frederick area; address to be sent to confirmed registrants
Route: Through southern Frederick County
Destination: Rocky Point Creamery, 4323A Tusarora Rd, MD
- Registration will open at 1 PM on Aug. 7 to Chesapeake Region members, and open on Aug. 8th to PCA members. Registration will close at 1 PM on Aug. 12. Please make sure your membership is up to date, and registered to your MSR profile prior to registering.
- Fee $5 per adult; minors (17 and under) free.
- For more information, visit our Web site: https://pcachs.org
- Drivers’ meeting notes, route instructions and updates will be sent via e-mail by Aug. 14.
- If you have questions, please contact the Tour & Rally Committee at email@example.com
Participants must comply with PCA, CDC, state and county guidelines for COVID prevention. By signing up for and joining any of our driving events, registrants acknowledge and assume all the risks in and full responsibility for their participation. Note that planned events are subject to change.
While we are striving to make this event safe, with your Participation in and Registration for this tour you recognize and acknowledge the hazards of COVID-19, and you assume the risk of illness or death arising from a COVID-19 infection at this event.