About this event
Competition Driving School: Friday
Regional Racing: Saturday and Sunday
Event Volunteers: You are in the right place to register
Time Trials & Performance Driving School Use this separate Link to register: msreg.com/IceBreakerTT-PDS
Provisional Schedule, Supplemental Regulations, and Additional Info
Supps_04_30_21_LAJ_R.pdf (revised 4/9/21)
Please review and print yourself a copy
Notice to Participants: In light of the current COVID-19 situation, every attempt will be made to minimize the risks of exposure to the virus. New processes and procedures are being developed and will be put into place for events going forward.
Ultimately, it is your responsibility to assess the risk to you, both on-track and off, and to make the decision on whether or not to participate. If you are feeling unwell or are experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath please stay home. If you have been in contact with someone who has been experiencing these symptoms in the last two weeks, please stay home.
While on site please take the health and safety of your fellow participants, volunteers and staff into consideration and practice social distancing, wear a mask, and wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer frequently.
If you are diagnosed with COVID-19 within two (2) weeks of attending an SCCA event, we ask that you notify the event Registrar immediately.
- TT & Performance Driving School Participants use this separate registration LINK!
- Please opt-in for text messaging, as we may use this feature in addition to the PA system to notify participants of changes or important information during the event. Drivers are responsible to relay information to their family, guests, and/or crew.
- Help the race chair with planning by confirming the number of dinner tickets you need during the registration process. You can bump the number up or down to conform to your specific needs.
- Motorsport Reg will validate your membership number and license with the national office, so be sure your profile name matches your member name.
Friday After Hours & Saturday Dinner / Party: TBD
At the Track Hook-ups:
RVs may be parked overnight at the track. A limited number of electrical hookups are available for rent. First Come, First Serviced by pre-arrangement with the Track Manager, Allan Lasater at Allan@lajuntaraceway.net. Rent is 20A - $50/weekend, 30A & 50A - $80/weekend, payable by cash or check at the track.
Econo Lodge, Red Lion Motel, and Midtown Motel
Volunteers are needed to work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Volunteers are required to pre-register on MSReg, so arrangements can be made for lunches and Saturday Dinner. If you need help with registration, please contact the race chair or registrar.
- A lunch ticket will be given to each volunteer for each day worked.
- Volunteers are invited to participate in one Free TT session on Saturday and Sunday. Sessions should be coordinated with the workers specialty chief and the TT Event Leader.
- Volunteers will receive lodging reimbursement for 1 – 3 nights, depending on the number of days worked. Volunteers are required to book their own hotels. The region will reimburse ½ of the hotel room per volunteer. Share a room with another volunteer and get 100% reimbursement. The maximum amount of reimbursement will be based on the nightly rate at one of the preferred hotels, though volunteers are not required to stay at one of the preferred hotel. Please present the paid receipt to the Race Chair before the end of the event. The treasurer will mail reimbursement immediately after the event.