About this event
Come join us for a full day of track driving and lunch at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (Mosport) – North America’s fastest race track. Our track days are for all experience levels and we provide seasoned driving coaches included in your registration to improve your track driving skills. Come join us and explore the limits of your vehicle.
We split into three designation groups: Novice, Intermediate and advanced.
Each group will be on the track for 20-30 minutes (timing is based on the number of participants). All mandatory requirements are posted below.
A catered lunch in the Events Centre is provided with your registration. Additional lunch guests can attend for a cost of $25 per person.
*Should this event be canceled due to Covid-19 & governmental regulations, your registration will be refunded 100% or can be moved to a future event.*
It may seem like a big list but, reading through I’m sure you’ll find it’s all pretty standard. These conditions are to ensure everyone’s safety.
• Helmets are mandatory – Snell SA 2010 or newer *Please Note* Snell SA 2005 is now out of date
• You must have a full G License
• Infinite Motorsports must have your driving resume/history on file – If you are unsure if you have submitted a copy please contact us to confirm
• You are responsible for your own car’s safety
• All waivers must be signed on the date of your event
• All guests (drivers and coaches included) must sign our waiver and obtain a wristband upon arrival
• No tank tops, no open shoes (both driver and passenger if applicable)
• The driver and passenger seat belts must be equal. If your driver seat has a 5-point harness, your passenger seat must also have a 5-point harness.
• Any make of open-top car (convertible, T-top or Targa top) with factory installed rollover protection must meet our standard. On track, the convertible top must be in the “up” position or the removable components latched in place. If the open-top car does not have factory installed rollover protection, a roll bar or roll cage must be installed.
• Advanced students must be pre-approved by Infinite Motorsports
• Passengers MAY be permitted, based on the Chief Instructor’s approval
• Fees are refundable up to 2 weeks prior to the event and will be subject to an administration fee
• Bulk purchases are only valid for current season
• Driver substitutions are not allowed
• No refunds given to any hardship at the track (mechanical breakdowns etc.)