About this event
Registration for this tour opens on May 20th at 8:00 AM!!
Starting at the Auburn Outlet Collection Mall parking lot the tour will go from south King County into Pierce County. With the updated Covid guidance from Gov Inslee and the CDC, we will start with a mass group driver's meeting/safety briefing. Unfortunately, we recently learned that the New Berliner in Tacoma will not open for business until fall 2020. Therefore, we will finish the tour at the entrance of Pt. Defiance Park in Tacoma and lunch will be on-your-own. Anthony's at Point Defiance or Wildfin American Grill are both close by. Reservations suggested.
The tour will travel the backroads of Pierce County. Farmlands, lakes, rivers and Puget Sound will be viewed along the way. We will have at least two quick stops during the event. The length of the event will be around 90 miles and take about 3 hours to complete. Hope to see you on the tour and perhaps at lunch!
- Cancellations and refunds: Registration closes on June 14th. Cancelations accepted until June 17th. There are no advanced payments required for this tour.
- Car club membership: To participate you must be a current member of the PCA as of the date of the tour. Porsche owners who are not members may register with the tour chair and receive a special invitation on a case-by-case basis.
- Non-Porsches on the Tour: Non-Porsches are only allowed on a case-by-case basis under extenuating circumstances (car in the shop, awaiting delivery of a Porsche, etc)
For Adult participants and attendees: All drivers and passengers must sign the Waiver Release Form and the Communicable Disease Waiver by using the electronic SpeedWaiver process through MSR. Us this link for both the driver and all passengers: https://pnwrtours.speedwaiver.com/iqaxi
- Age and driver's license restrictions: All drivers must be at least 18 years old and in possession of a valid US driver's license at the time of the Tour. A driving permit is not acceptable. For participants under 18 years old, at least one parent or legal guardian must sign an additional SpeedWaiver using the same link as above, but entering the minor's name, parent's cell phone, and the parent signs for the minor at the bottom of both forms.
- Registering for Passengers: Please make sure to include the names of any passengers riding with you in the space provided during registration. If you have two cars on the tour, each car and driver should register with a separate MotorsportReg account.
- Please read the Tour Rules and Etiquette guidance on the club website under "On the Road-->Tours-->Etiquette & Rules (pdf)" prior to the tour date.
- Additional information: See our club website http://www.pnwr.org/