About this event
Welcome to Supermoto Sundays with GAMRA / NSMGP at NOLA Motorsports
Do you have a minibike or an old dirtbike gathering cobwebs? Have you ever considered riding it on a Grand Prix Style Karting Track? Get the most from your investment - Come Ride with Us!! Come out and discover how fun riding can be in a safe and controlled environment! Open to riders of all ages (5 years old and up) and experience levels!
Bikes should be Minis (50cc - 250cc) or Supermotos (up to 400cc) prepped for asphalt (street tires) and in good working order. Proper safety gear is required.
8am - 1pm (w/ riders meeting at 7:50am).
Check-in (located in registration building next to security)
7am - 8am
Motorcycles on Kart Track (400cc or less)
8am - 1pm
**ALL riders must check-in at registration to recieve a riders wristband - if you do not have the proper wristband, you will not be allowed on track.**
- By Registering you agree to adhere to all Park Rules & Regulations.
- All Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and must have a minor waiver filled out.
- Proper safety gear is required for all riders.
- All participants must fill out a Tech Sheet- Moto prior to getting on track.
- Course direction and layout must be adhered to.
- For any questions, please contact Chris Bishop at NOLASupermoto@outlook.com.
**ALL riders must check-in at registration to recieve a riders wristband - if you do not have the proper wristband, you will not be allowed on track.
Intended schedule for Gamra Supermoto Sunday: (subject to change)
7AM-8AM - Check-in (located in Registration building next to security)
7:50AM- RIDER'S MEETING
8AM-1PM - Motorcycles on Kart Track (400cc or less)
1PM - Track Cold