FVSCC USAir AutoCross 09/17/23USA International Raceway
About this event
Sunday September 17th, 2023
USA International Raceway
W5901 County Rd BE, Shawano, WI 54166
Starting in 2023, FVSCC is requiring an Annual Membership to participate in our events, this can be purchased here.
Entry Fee: $55 (Must be a FVSCC annual member)
8:00-9:00am - Check-in and Tech
8:30-9:30am - Walk the Course
9:30am - Drivers Meeting
10:00am - First Car Out
Registration opens 08/20/22 at 6:00pm
The entry field is limited to 120 drivers. When online registration is full you will be added to the waitlist.
Live Timing at fvscc.com/live
We ask all participants, prior to arriving at the track, to check their car for the following:
- No leaking fluids
- Battery & fluid caps secured
- No loose suspension parts
- No corded tires
- Loose items in the cabin secured or stowed away
- Drivers-side floor mat removed
- Functioning seat belt
- DOT or Snell approved helmet
- Firm Brake pedal
- Large, legible numbers on the car with contrasting color tape (e.g. no blue tape on blue cars please!)
Please note: We will still do a quick tech on all cars.
Loaner helmets will be available, but limited.
- DOT or Snell helmet
- Must pass basic tech inspection
- Valid driver's license
- Must be 18 years of age to participate
- Must sign a waiver before entering the property
Car Classing: FVSCC uses SCCA Solo classing. For more information on classing, please visit the SCCA Rule Book or contact the event registrar with questions.