About this event
2021 FLR Don't-Call-it-a-Tour
In 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic caused the cancellation of the Finger Lakes National Tour. We still showed up, raced, and paid out cash at the end of the weekend. Join us again this year, but don't-call-it-a-tour. You might just get paid.
We'll run two different courses, by two different designers, over two days, with payouts for podium finishes in our index classes:
- Street 1 (SS, AS, BS, CS, ES)
- Street 2 (DS, GS, HS)
- Street Touring (all)
- Street Prepared / Street Modified (All inc. SSR)
- Prepared / Modified (All)
- Extreme Street / CAM
- Top PAX for the wekeend
- Top RAW (each day
Pay out structure is participation dependent. If we see 100+ registrants:
- 1st in class will pay out $500
- 2nd in class will pay out $250
- 3rd in class will pay out $100
- $100 bonus for top weekend pax
- $50 dollar bonus for top raw time (each day) and an extra $50 if you manage it over both days.
Please note this is a TWO DAY event with the option to run a single day. Email the firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure we have you down as a single day competitor. Half your entry fee will be refunded following the event.
There will be a strict event cap of 175 for this event.
This registration will close 48 hours before the event. We have to do this to assign work and run groups efficiently. There will be no walk ups, no day-of registrations, and no cash payments on site.
Check-in will be from 7:30am - 8:30am. Driver's meeting will be promptly at 9am. We are hoping to have the first car off by 9:30 am each day. This event will run in a 2-day format, with 6 runs each day. The course will not be reversed. There will be a different course each day.
A complimentary test and tune will take place Friday evening for those arriving on-site early. We ask that those who participate make themselves available to assist with the running and staffing of the test and tune.
All Fees will be collected during registration. If you pre-register and choose not to attend, you must cancel prior to Friday 10/1 at 11:59pm. Cancellations after that time will not receive a refund. This allows us time to create the run groups.
The following classes will be offered for the 2021 Not-a-tour:
|Street 1||SS, AS, BS, CS, ES, FS, HCS|
|Street 2||DS, GS, HS|
|Street Touring||STS, STX, STR, STU, STH, SSC|
|XS / CAM||CAM-C, CAM-T, CAM-S, XS-A, XS-B|
|Street Prepared / Street Modified||SSR, SSP, ASP, BSP, CSP, DSP, ESP, FSP, SM, SMF, SSM|
|Prepared / Modified||XP, BP, CP, DP, EP, FP, GP, AM, BM, CM, DM, EM, FM, FSAE, KM, HCR|
All FLR Solo events will be held under the SCCA Solo Rules, except as noted in our Supplemental Rules located here: 2019 Solo Supplemental Rules
· Drivers must be SCCA members but adult non-members may participate by obtaining a weekend membership at registration for $15.
· Drivers must have a valid driver’s license.
· Proof of membership will be required at registration.
· A current valid college student ID is required to receive the student rate entry fee.
In order to provide larger classes with more competition we run index classes corresponding with the SCCA categories based on the PAX indexing system. Please refer to the supplemental rules above for the full details.
· $80 SCCA Member (Entry Fee) *
· $75 SCCA Member with valid college ID (Entry Fee discounted by $10) *
· $95 Non-member (Entry fee $70 + Weekend Membership $15)
· $95 Non-member with valid college ID (Entry fee $80 + Weekend Membership $15)
*If you are registering as a member you must enter your SCCA membership information in MotorsportReg for validation. If this information isn't entered you may register as a non-member and show your membership card at registration and you will not be charged for a weekend membership.
If you do not have a helmet, we will NOT have loaner helmets available. DOT-rated helmets do not meet the safety standards, they must be Snell SA/M/K (2005+), SFI, or FIA rated. When in doubt, please bring your helmet to the tech inspection before the event.
Event Day Schedule (Both days):
7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
Registration check-in & Tech
Mandatory Drivers’ Meeting
First Car Off
|12:30 p.m.||Lunch Shut Down|
|1:30 p.m.||First Car Off - Afternoon Runs|
|4:30 p.m.||Last Car Off|