About this event
2019 FLR Autocross Test & Tune Event #2
This event runs at the same time as the Evo School Phase 2 (Opposite end of the runway). If you are attending Phase 2, do not sign up for this event. This Test & Tune Event is capped at 40 Participants.
Our second Test & Tune event of the 2019 season is at the Seneca Army Depot located in Romulus, NY!
Need a chance to fine tune your car before the next event? Need to get a feel for those new parts you just installed? We have the answer, our first Test and Tune event of the season. The focus in on getting as many runs as possible and getting your car dialed in. No Novices (no instructors wll be available,) No PAX times, No Classing, No Karts just run after run.
Registration is online only, no day of registrations. Payments will be charged on day of event upon confirmation of attendance.
Please click continue to see registration details and fees as well as a full event schedule.
All FLR Solo events will be held under the SCCA Autocross Rules, except as noted in our Supplemental Rules located here: http://www.flr-scca.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/2015Supplementals.pdf
· Drivers must be SCCA members but adult non-members may participate by obtaining a weekend membership at registration for $15.
· Adult Drivers must have a valid driver’s license.
· Jr. Drivers must be a full SCCA member.
· Proof of membership will be required at registration.
· A current valid college student ID is required to receive the student rate entry fee.
For the Test and Tune Event there will be no PAX only Raw times recorded. NO KARTS for this event.
Novices are welcome if approved to drive without an instructor as there will not be instructors available at this event.
· $25 SCCA Member (ONLINE CARD ONLY)
· $15 SCCA Member if you also attended Test & Tune #1 (ONLINE CARD ONLY)
· $40 Non-member (Entry fee $25 + Weekend Membership $15 - ONLINE CARD ONLY)
*If you are registering as a member you must enter your SCCA membership information in MotorsportReg for validation. If this information isn't entered you may register as a non-member and show your membership card at registration and you will not be charged for a weekend membership.
If you do not have a helmet, we will have loaner helmets available.
Registration & Tech