About this event
2019 FLR Autocross Event #2
Our second event of the 2019 season is at Marketplace Mall located in Henrietta, NY!
Registration is open from 5:30pm - 7:00pm.
Please click continue to see registration details and fees as well as a full event schedule.
All Fees will be collected at the event during registration check-in. We will accept credit cards at onsite registration.
The following classes will be offered for the 2019 season:
|Street Prepared / Street Modified||SSR/SSP/ASP/BSP/CSP/DSP/ESP/FSP/SM/SMF/SSM|
|Prepared / Modified||XP/BP/CP/DP/EP/FP/GP/AM/BM/CM/DM/EM/FM/FSAE/KM/HCR|
All FLR Solo events will be held under the SCCA Solo Rules, except as noted in our Supplemental Rules located here: 2019 Solo Supplemental Rules
· Drivers must be SCCA members but adult non-members may participate by obtaining a weekend membership at registration for $15.
· Drivers must have a valid driver’s license.
· Proof of membership will be required at registration.
· A current valid college student ID is required to receive the student rate entry fee.
In order to provide larger classes with more competition we run index classes corresponding with the SCCA categories based on the PAX indexing system. Please refer to the supplemental rules above for the full details.
Novices are welcome and run in their own class against other Novices. There will be a Novice course walk after registration closes where all the basics will be discussed about how the event is run. There will be time for questions and all Novices will have instructors available to them. The Novice class is for anyone new to autocrossing, even if they are an expert driver.
· $45 SCCA Member (Entry Fee) *
· $35 SCCA Member with valid college ID (Entry Fee discounted by $10) *
· $60 Non-member (Entry fee $45 + Weekend Membership $15)
· $50 Non-member with valid college ID (Entry fee $35 + Weekend Membership $15)
· Sign up for a first-time FLR-SCCA membersip, your first race entry fee is waived (FREE!)
NOTE: All prices are for pre-registration (credit or cash day of). Registration day-of will receive an additional $5 fee.
*If you are registering as a member you must enter your SCCA membership information in MotorsportReg for validation. If this information isn't entered you may register as a non-member and show your membership card at registration and you will not be charged for a weekend membership.
If you do not have a helmet, we will have loaner helmets available. DOT-rated helmets do not meet the satefy standards, they must be Snell SA/M/K (2005+), SFI, or FIA rated. When in doubt, please bring your helmet to the tech inspection before the event.
Event Day Schedule:
|5:30 - 7:00 p.m.||
Registration & Tech
Novice Meeting / Course Walk @ Start
Mandatory Drivers’ Meeting
First Car Off
1:00 a.m (estimated)
Awards will be presented immediately