About this event
We are happy to bring flat track racing for all age groups and skill levels to Lake Elsinore Motorsports Park. As you know, Pat Fowler, Paul, Fred, Jeannette and the team have put in countless hours to ensure Southern California has the best options for our flat track community to not only practice whenever we want but a place to host professional races. The plan is to have monthly racing so we can continue to upgrade the flat track with more prime dirt and more trackside amenities. The best way to show our thanks is to show up for some practice and register to race. The future of the track and place to ride depends on US. The track is working on lights for the October 17th race.
We run transponders at our races for the professional feel and to be completely fair. 1 per bike is preferred to ensure you have the correct time for your specific bike. If you don't need specific bike times than 1 transponder per rider is OK. We are using the Mylaps TR2 Car/Bike (red) Transponders.
To purchase direct from MyLaps click here.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2021 (morning to afternoon event)
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 14th, 2021
SUNDAY, DECEMBER, 19, 2021 (under the lights event)
- 8:00am - Front Gate Opens
- 8am - 9am - Registration
- 8:30am - 9am - Tech Inspection
- 8:45am - MANDATORY RIDER'S MEETING
- 9am - 10am - Practice
- 10am - 10:30am - Raffle Giveaways
- 10:30am - 12pm - Heats
- 12pm - 1pm - Lunch Entertainment
- 12:45pm - National Anthem
- 1pm - 2pm - Mains
- 2:30pm - Awards & Giveaways
CLASSES OFFERED (if you don't see a class listed, please send us a message)
Class C Flat Track tires are required. (85cc & under; knobbies are ok)
Mad Dog Mini
- Bikes should be prepped for flat track and in good working order.
- Proper safety gear is required at all times. Helmets are MANDATORY.
- eye protection,boots, gloves and additional protective gear are recommended