About this event
This registration is ONLY to reserve a rental helmet for the PCA Event on April 3rd. This is not a registration for the event.
Helmets are limited - do not wait until the day of the event to reserve one!
Open Track Day Schedule
- 7:30 a.m. Gates Open*
- 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Vehicle tech
- 8:45 a.m. Mandatory Drivers Meeting
- 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Track Open
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Track Closed for Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Track Open
- 5:00 p.m. Gates Closed*
*The schedule is subject to change. The FIRM may suspend or cancel operations if severe weather is in the area.
Track Days are for drivers of all experience levels.
- If this is your first track day and instruction session will be required.
- A SA-2010 or newer helmet is REQUIRED for all car drivers!! Motorcycle helmets are not acceptable.
- Entry is PER DRIVER, not per car. Each driver must register and pay individually. Pre-registration is strongly recommended.
- If you are unable to attend, we regret not being able to offer refunds.
- Open Track Days are run RAIN or SHINE!
- Drivers must wear a helmet and seat belt or safety harness at all times while on track.
- Natural fiber long-sleeve shirt is recommended. Long pants and closed toed shoes are required!
- Convertibles are allowed only with approved roll over protection.
- The FIRM’s Track Policies must be adhered to at all times.
- All drivers must be over 18 and have valid driver’s license.
- Fire suits are recommended for all race prepared cars.
- Passing is allowed when the wheels are straight and then only with a “point by” from the driver being passed.
- The FIRM reserves the right to refuse access to the track to anyone at anytime.