About this event
Fall Finale with Expanded Eligibility!
Friday and Saturday, October 2-3, Lime Rock Park
In addition to all of our usual VSSCA eligibility we will be accepting cars as follows:
- Made up to 1970 (or continuations such as an Alfa GTV)
- Stock bodies and original track
- 4 and 6 cylinders
- Treaded tires
- Muffled – this is a muffled event
- Car must have a log book and entrant be a VSCCA approved driver or a VMC or equivalent racing license
Entry for Pre-War cars entered in the Lime Rock Historics: $375
Pre-War Special! Enter a Post-War car and get a Pre-War entry for free.
Use your credit card and the charge will not go through until the weekend of the event and you will not be charged credit card fees!
The VSCCA has long been accepted as the Guardian of the Prewar Sports Car in North America. Over the past three years the Prewar grid has grown to be the best you will find in this country. VSCCA Prewar Celebration Cup, donated by Victory Lane, is given annually.
- Enter a post-war vehicle at the regular entry fee, and bring a prewar car at no additional charge!
- Participate in the LRP Historic Festival on the Labor Day weekend with your Prewar car and receive a $100 credit towards your Prewar entry at the Fall Finale.
- Approved, non-VSCCA members are also welcome to the Prewar Celebration.
- Both days will be shared with the Lime Rock Driver’s Club.
- This is a muffled event.
For more information on the Fall Finale please contact Event Chairs Roger Morse and Lynn Arnold at 518-461-7106
- two-day entry : $475
- guests: $525
- entry for Pre-War cars entered in the Lime Rock Historics: $375
- Pre-War Special! Enter a Post-War car and get a Pre-War entry for free.
- one-day entry : $250
- Gust one-day entry: $275
If you have not used motorsportreg.com before please click here for video instructions on how to set up an account: New MSR account set up
If you have a motorsportreg.com account but have not used it for a vscca event please click here for a video: Existing MSR accounts for VSCCA
- Entrants must be an approved driver of the VSCCA or have a VMC current unemcumbered (not on suspension) license issued by a VMC organization (VRG, VARAC, etc.)
- Entrants must have a current medical.
- Cars entered must have a VSCCA log book OR have a log book from another VMC organization and be VSCCA eligible for the event.
- If a car that is entered without a VSCCA logbook and is not in keeping with VSCCA regulations the car will be allowed to run this event. However, the entrant will be advised that to enter future VSCCA events certain aspects of their car may need to be brought into compliance.
- VSCCA rules require treaded tires. Cars with slicks will not be allowed to run with VSCCA groups. To see the VSCCA tire rules please go to VSCCA Tire Rules
- This is a muffled event.
- If you have questions about your or your car’s eligibility please contact the Event Chairs Roger Morse and Lynn Arnold at 518-461-7106 or firstname.lastname@example.org