About this event
JZILLA TRACK DAYS - Escape from Pumpkin Spice Latte
Virginia International Raceway
This event will be hosted at the hallowed grounds of Virginia International Raceway. We are proud to partner with (you could be the title sponsor) for Escape from Pumpkin Spice Latte.
This event is for experienced drivers only. Please make sure you put as much experience information as possible when you register.
Roster spots are limited so register early!
Jzilla Track Days is an inclusive, community-focused organization. Our primary directive is the safety of ALL our participants. All registered drivers must conform to these requirements:
- Must be 18 or older.
- Have a valid, state-issued drivers license.
- Must have a SA2015 or newer hemet (own or rent).
- Submit previous, verifiable motorsports experience for proper classing.
- Must conform to Jzilla Rules & Regulations
- Must submit a completed Jzilla Track Days Tech Inspection form.
- Sign our digital waiver.
All entrants are qualified by Jzilla Track Days Staff, group placement of each driver is finalized at their discretion. The Jzilla Track Days vetting process ensures safe run groups to maximize each driver's time at our events. Jzilla Staff may contact you about the requirements above.
Jzilla Track Days is nothing without our community, we believe it is our duty to protect our community in a responsible manner. We have specific guidelines we ALL must abide by. This event will incur stoppage or cancellation if ALL participants do not adhere to these mandatory requirements. Failure to comply will result in expulsion from this event:
- Please stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, have an elevated temperature, or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- The temperatures of all guests may be monitored.
- Social distancing must be implemented at all times. Please maintain a minimum of six feet from staff and participants.
- Avoid physical contact with others when possible.
- Participants should wash their hands regularly for 20 seconds.Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cloth face masks or coverings must be worn around staff members, except when you are in your own vehicle, RV, or trailer.
- Drivers with open-faced helmets must wear a cloth face mask or covering (balaclava) if they have a passenger in their vehicle.
- Passengers with open-faced helmets must wear a cloth face mask or covering (balaclava) while they are in a driver’s vehicle.
Please take a moment and familiarize yourself with our rules and regulations. Also print out our tech sheet to begin your preparations.