About this event
Event 4 will take place at Kawartha Downs, just outside of peterborough, in a place called Fraserville
Entry fee will be 40$ across the board, Regional, PMSC, or none members, but will include Pizza and a Drink. If you bring people along and they would like to eat too it will be 5$ a head
All are welcome.
The event will be held on the Oval weather permitting, trust me you don't want to run the oval wet, but we do have a decent sized lot if it can't be used.
We will marshall in run groups, to be decided day of event, everyone will be required to marshall.
- 08:00 Registration begins
- 09:30 Drivers’ Meeting and closing of Registration
- 10:00 First Car on Course
- 13:00 Lunch Break
- Helmets meeting the following FIA standards are approved for use in AutoSlalom.
- Snell 2010 SA, 2010SAH, or 2010 M
- Snell 2005 SA, or 2005 M
- Snell 2000 SA, or 2000 M (both expire Dec 31, 2014)
FIA 8860-2004, SFI Foundation 31.1A, 31.2A or 31.1/2005, British Standards Institution BS 6658-85 type A/FR (expires Dec 31, 2013)
- Snell 2010 M, 2005 M, or 2000 M rated helmets are not acceptable for vehicles equipped with a roll cage. These drivers require a helmet which meets one of the FIA, Snell SA, SFI or BSI standards listed above.
- Helmets may be either open faced or closed face. They must be in good condition both inside and outside and never subjected to a crash or other severe impact.
- All vehicles must display numbers and class letters on both sides, which must be readable by Timing & Scoring, Course, and Grid workers at all times.
- Only one set of numbers and class letters may be visible while the vehicle is running.
- Each digit making up the number must be a minimum 15 cm high and 2.5 cm wide throughout, tape or shoe polish in an contrasting colour is acceptable.
- Example of a properly identified vehicle