About this event
All vehicles must pass a safety inspection on the following points prior to competing: seat belts, throttle return action, secure battery, no oil or antifreeze leaks, adequate brake pedal, tire condition, wheel bearings.
All loose items, snap-on hubcaps, detachable fender skirts and trim rings must be removed. Closed-toed shoes are required (no sandals or flip-flops). Helmets are required (Snell 2005 or newer) with a limited number of loaners available.
SCCA members: $40
Non-SCCA members: $60*
*Must fill out weekend memberships form on-site.
Sign up for SCCA annual membership: HERE
Check in and registration for Run Groups 1 & 2 opens at 7:30 AM, closes at 8:30 AM.
RUN GROUP 1 starts 9:00 AM. MANDATORY driver’s meeting 8:45 AM.
REGISTRATION CLOSES AT PUBLISHED TIMES
RUN GROUP SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
RUN GROUP 1 - Indexed, SSC, SSR, SS, AS, BS, DS, FS, STP, STU, SSP, ASP, BSP, SMF, All CAM, All Modified
RUN GROUP 2 - CS, ES, GS, HS, STS, STX, STH, STR, CSP, DSP, ESP, FSP, SM, SSM, All Prepared
FUN RUNS (at the discretion of the event chair based upon interest & track conditions).
EVERYONE MUST WORK THEIR WORK GROUP WHO HAVE REGISTERED FOR THE EVENT! FAILURE TO DO SO EQUALS A MINIMUM BAN OF OUR EVENTS FOR A FULL SEASON.
After the event, your credit or debit card will be charged.
All vehicles must pass safety inspection on the following points prior to running:
- Working seat belts.
- Throttle return action, secure battery.
- No oil or antifreeze leaks.
- Adequate clutch (if applicable) & brake pedal.
- Tires must have measurable thread and in good condition.
- Wheel bearings must have no play.
- All loose items, snap-on hubcaps, detachable fender skirts and trim rings must be removed.
- Closed toe shoes are required (no sandals or flip-flops).
- Helmets are required (Snell M2005/SA2005 or newer) with limited loaners available.
- Clearly defined class and car numbers. NO BLUE TAPE ON A BLUE PAINTED CAR!!!
- NO ALCOHOL ON SITE & NO MINORS ON GRID.