About this event
Participant Cap: 25
$80 (HST included)
- MCO Members
$100 (HST included)
- Non Members
7:30 - 7:45 Gates Open & Classroom Prep
7:45 - 8:30 Check-In (*see below)
8:45 - 9:00 Driver's Meeting
9:00 - 9:15 Parade Laps
9:15 - 3:30 Timed Runs
4:00 - 5:00 Course Clean Up, Post Event Awards & Prizes
* Check-In closes @ (8:30am sharp. Anyone missing this deadline will not be permitted to race)
- The first tasks for a participant in the morning consist of arriving, prepping your car, check-in with registration.
- Everyone is required to attend the driver's meeting a listen carefully. Those who don't attend the driver's meeting will not be allowed to participate.
MCO Rallycross Participants and Organizers would like to thank our fantastic sponsors:
- Trevor Pougnet from Capital Tuning
- JP Walsh from Remax Hallmark Realty Group
- Eric Stewart from iVeritus
We look forward to seeing everyone out there.
For you to participate, the series organizers must have each of the following forms completed and filed for you and your car. We have gone fully digital this year to help limit the spread of COVID-19, links will be available after registration. These forms must be submitted by 6pm the night before the event!
Note that if you're not mechanically proficient, you should consider having your Tech form completed by a professional mechanic.
The background information series rules and classing necessary to complete your registration form can be found here. It is your responsibility to read and understand fully this material.
Notes About Registration
- Competition Numbers are being handled by this system (MotorsportsReg) on a first-come-first-served basis. A number chosen for an event will become permanently registered to that driver for the remainder of the season. Of course, returning members will automatically have their previous years number reserved for them, if they so want it. Make sure you know your cars class / competition number as they are required when registering.