About this event
Eastern Region Town Hall Meeting
October 21, 2020 7:00 to 8:30 PM
To all Eastern Region Section Officers and Members
Join me for the Eastern Region 4th quarter Town Hall meeting via ZOOM. Topics of conversation will be:
Update on the Strategic Plan.
Membership data for:
Auto Renew Data
MBCA Rebate Program update.
Please submit your questions ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org. All questions will be categorized, to help cut down on repetitive questions. We will try to answer as many as time will allow.
IMPORTANT ZOOM VTC SECURITY NOTE: I am well aware of security issues that have been brought to light over the last several months concerning ZOOM VTCs. ZOOM has implemented many security fixes over the last several weeks and we have instituted a number of security precautions, which include a set of ground rules that will be covered at the start of the presentation. As these ground rules constitute part of our security system, it is important to follow them.
It would be best to download the Zoom app beforehand to simplify connection. We’ll plan to have the VTC up by 6:45 p.m. EDT so we can hopefully get any technical issues out of the way. Please be on time, as we do not expect to be able to admit participants to the event after the 7 p.m. EDT start time.
Below is the ZOOM Login information
Topic: MBCA Eastern Region Town Hall
Time: Oct 21, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 839 0368 9952
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
If you have any questions, please reach out to me directly.
Director-MBCA Eastern Region
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
This agreement pertains to driving events of the Mercedes-Benz Club of America, Inc (MBCA) in which I desire to participate, whether as a driver, passenger, official, volunteer or to attend as a spectator or visitor. In consideration for permitting me to participate in or observe driving events, which may consist of time trials, autocross, acceleration runs, defensive driving, road rally and/or tours or to attend the event as a spectator or visitor, I knowingly and voluntarily agree as follows:
1. I CERTIFY, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE that if I am driving, a passenger or otherwise participating in the events:
a. The vehicle I am driving or in which I am a passenger in the events is insured with at least $100,000.00 per person bodily injury and property damage insurance that will be in effect for the entire duration of the events
b. Any participant violating the competition and event rules may be expelled from the event and forfeit all competition privileges.
2. I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE that excessive consumption of alcohol or possession or consumption of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited.
3. I HEREBY GRANT TO MBCA and the event organizer the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs and video images of me, or in which I may appear, for editorial, trade, advertising and any other bon
a fide purposes, in any manner and medium. I hereby release MBCA, the event organizer, the photographer and videographer from all claims and liability relating
4. MBCA cannot be held liable for cancellation, delays or other lack of performance with respect to the event under any “force majeure” circumstances (including, but not limited to, wars, riots, insurrection, terrorism, acts of god, strikes or labor stoppages).
5. I authorize and consent to treatment, hospitalization and other care rendered to me in the event of my illness, injury or other emergent circumstances that may occur while participating in the event and assume full responsibility to pay for all costs and expenses for any such treatment, hospitalization and care (therefore agreeing to hold harmless and indemnify MBCA and the event organizers therefore)
6. The VTC session will be recorded so VTC participants are advised that their faces and voices will be recorded. Should you not want to be recorded participants are advised to disable their computer camera and audio..
HAVING READ THIS TERMS OF PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT,
I HEREBY BIND MYSELF AND PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES, HEIRS AND NEXT OF KINBY THIS AGREEMENT.