About this event
Drift Nirvana - Team Drift on the Potomac Circuit!
Like drifting with friends? We do too! Form a team and join us for an opportunity to improve your team's performance. This event will be held on the Potomac Pad, a new venue for Drift Nirvana.
Teams are limited to 3 or 4 drivers. Drivers must enter team name during registration. Solo drivers are welcome to join, but this event is focused on teams.
For this event teams will do one or two passes as a group. Teams will get feedback on overall proximity and line. Cages are not necessary. Qualifying for entering team drift is required, and you are not guaranteed entry.
In addition, teams will get reviewed on overall team look, cohesiveness, overall style/aesthetic, wheel fitment, color combinations, and use of body kits or other aesthetic modifications.
Some important points to note:
1. All cars must be registered and teched by 9AM, and all drivers must be in the driver's meeting at 9AM.
2. Full body work is required. This includes hood, fenders, and glass (front and rear).
3. Your helmet must be up-to-date and in good condition.
4. Vehicles must have easily visible/accessible tow hooks or straps on the front and rear of the vehicle.
All questions can be answered by reviewing these documents:
2020 Driver's manual
General tech inspection requirements - Coming Soon
Media Guide - Coming Soon
Interest/Questions/Comments are welcome to email@example.com
Message us or comment below if you have questions.
Media send requests to DriftnirvanaSP@gmail.com
PLEASE NOTE: ALL DRIVERS MUST HAVE COMPLETED TECH INSPECTION BY 9 AM AND ATTEND THE 9 AM DRIVER'S MEETING IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT
Other Rules & Common Sense
1. Full body work required. This includes hood and fenders and all front and rear glass. Side windows should be down or removed. Bumper covers are not required, but some type of structure, either substructure of bumper or a "bash bar" is required. Sunroofs must be closed.
2. Registration and tech inspection ends at 9 AM. Drivers’ Meeting is held at 9 AM. Those who do not complete tech inspection and attend the driver's meeting at 9 AM will not be allowed to participate in the event.
3. Vehicles must have easily visible/accessible tow hooks or straps on the front and rear of the vehicle. OEM hooks are not acceptable if they are blocked by bumper covers
DRIVERS: Your car must pass tech inspection, and your helmet must be up-to-date (SA2010 or newer) and in good condition. You must complete tech inspection and attend the driver's meeting at 9 AM in order to participate. ALL drivers AND passengers must have a helmet. Please check the rule book so you know what to expect for the technical inspection:
2020 Driver's Manual