About this event
Feint or Fright
Get ready for another awesome day of high-speed drifting at one of the most exciting tracks on the East Coast!.
Register online and we will charge your card when you show up.
This Event will also have a Trunk or Treat! Bring Candy for the Kids! All registered drifters are automatically entered into the car show/Trunk or Treat and have a chance to win prizes! Prizes include: A Winter Package from J and D Detailing. Credits from Summit Point Motorsports Park usable in any SP Hosted event, this includes Drifters of December!
General info for our events:
1. All cars must be registered and teched by 9AM, and all drivers must be in the driver's meeting at 9AM.
2. Full body work is required. This includes hood, fenders, and glass (front and rear).
3. Your helmet must be SA2010 or newer and in good condition.
4. Vehicles must have easily visible/accessible tow hooks or straps on the front and rear of the vehicle.
All questions can be answered by reviewing these documents:
Interest/Questions/Comments are welcome to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: ALL DRIVERS MUST HAVE COMPLETED TECH INSPECTION BY 9 AM AND ATTEND THE 9 AM DRIVER'S MEETING IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT
Other Rules & Common Sense
1. Full body work required. This includes hood and fenders and all front and rear glass. Side windows should be down or removed. Bumper covers are not required, but some type of structure, either substructure of bumper or a "bash bar" is required. Sunroofs must be closed.
2. Registration and tech inspection ends at 9 AM. Drivers’ Meeting is held at 9 AM. Those who do not complete tech inspection and attend the driver's meeting at 9 AM will not be allowed to participate in the event.
3. Vehicles must have easily visible/accessible tow hooks or straps on the front and rear of the vehicle. OEM hooks are not acceptable if they are blocked by bumper covers
DRIVERS: Your car must pass tech inspection, and your helmet must be up-to-date (SA2010 or newer) and in good condition. You must complete tech inspection and attend the driver's meeting at 9 AM in order to participate. ALL drivers AND passengers must have a helmet. Please check the rule book so you know what to expect for the technical inspection: